Practical Problems with Reduced Rank ML Estimators for Cointegration Parameters and a Simple Alternative
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Ralf Brüggemann & Helmut Lütkepohl, 2005. "Practical Problems with Reduced-rank ML Estimators for Cointegration Parameters and a Simple Alternative," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 67(5), pages 673-690, October.
References listed on IDEAS
- Johansen, Soren, 1995. "Likelihood-Based Inference in Cointegrated Vector Autoregressive Models," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198774501.
- Hargreaves, Colin P. (ed.), 1994. "Non-Stationary Time Series Analysis and Cointegration," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198773924.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dreger, Christian & Wolters, Jürgen, 2010.
"M3 Money Demand and Excess Liquidity in the Euro Area,"
EconStor Open Access Articles,
ZBW - German National Library of Economics, pages 459-472.
- Christian Dreger & Jürgen Wolters, 2010. "M3 money demand and excess liquidity in the euro area," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 144(3), pages 459-472, September.
- Christian Dreger & Jürgen Wolters, 2008. "M3 Money Demand and Excess Liquidity in the Euro Area," Working Paper / FINESS 7.1a, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Christian Dreger & Jürgen Wolters, 2008. "M3 Money Demand and Excess Liquidity in the Euro Area," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 795, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Breitung, Jörg & Pesaran, Mohammad Hashem, 2005.
"Unit roots and cointegration in panels,"
Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies
2005,42, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Breitung, J. & Pesaran, M.H., 2005. "Unit Roots and Cointegration in Panels," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0535, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Joerg Breitung & M. Hashem Pesaran, 2005. "Unit Roots and Cointegration in Panels," CESifo Working Paper Series 1565, CESifo Group Munich.
- Jörg Breitung & M. Hashem Pesaran, 2005. "Unit Roots and Cointegration in Panels," IEPR Working Papers 05.32, Institute of Economic Policy Research (IEPR).
- Moonsoo Park & Yanhong H. Jin & David A. Bessler, 2008.
"The impacts of animal disease crises on the Korean meat market,"
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 39(2), pages 183-195, September.
- Park, Moon-Soo & Jin, Yanhong H. & Bessler, David A., 2008. "The Impacts of Animal Disease Crises on the Korean Meat Market," 2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida 6365, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Julián Ramajo Hernández(1) & Montserrat Ferré Carracedo(2), "undated". "Testing For Long-Run Purchasing Power Parity In The Post Bretton Woods Era: Evidence From Old And New Tests," Working Papers 24-05 Classification-JEL , Instituto de Estudios Fiscales.
- Costa, Rafael & Bessler, David & Rosson, C. Parr, 2015.
"The Impacts of Foot and Mouth Disease Outbreaks on the Brazilian Meat Market,"
Journal of Food Distribution Research,
Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 46(3), November.
- Costa, Rafael F. & Bessler, David A. & Rosson, C. Parr, III, 2011. "The Impacts of Foot and Mouth Disease Outbreaks on the Brazilian Meat Market," 2011 Annual Meeting, July 24-26, 2011, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 103811, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Korhonen, Iikka & Mehrotra, Aaron, 2007. "Money demand in post-crisis Russia : De-dollarisation and re-monetisation," BOFIT Discussion Papers 14/2007, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Chauvin, V. & Damette, O., 2010. "Wealth effects: the French case," Working papers 276, Banque de France.
- Joakim Westerlund & Paresh Narayan, 2013. "Testing the Efficient Market Hypothesis in Conditionally Heteroskedastic Futures Markets," Journal of Futures Markets, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 33(11), pages 1024-1045, November.
- Gebhard Kirchgässner & Jürgen Wolters, 2010.
"The Role of Monetary Aggregates in the Policy Analysis of the Swiss National Bank,"
Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES),
Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 146(I), pages 221-253, March.
- Gebhard KirchgÃ¤ssner & JÃ¼rgen Wolters, 2009. "The Role of Monetary Aggregates in the Policy Analysis of the Swiss National Bank," CREMA Working Paper Series 2009-30, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Gebhard Kirchgässner & Jürgen Wolters, 2009. "The Role of Monetary Aggregates in the Policy Analysis of the Swiss National Bank," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2009 2009-30, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Gebhard Kirchgässner & Jürgen Wolters, 2010. "The Role of Monetary Aggregates in the Policy Analysis of the Swiss National Bank," CESifo Working Paper Series 2928, CESifo Group Munich.
- Christian Dreger & Hans-Eggert Reimers, 2012.
"The long run relationship between private consumption and wealth: common and idiosyncratic effects,"
Portuguese Economic Journal,
Springer;Instituto Superior de Economia e Gestao, vol. 11(1), pages 21-34, April.
- Dreger, Christian & Reimers, Hans-Eggert, 2011. "The long run relationship between private consumption and wealth: common and idiosyncratic effects," Discussion Papers 295, European University Viadrina Frankfurt (Oder), Department of Business Administration and Economics.
- Westerlund, Joakim, 2014. "On the choice of test for a unit root when the errors are conditionally heteroskedastic," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 40-53.
- Badi Baltagi & Zijun Wang, 2007.
"Testing for Cointegrating Rank Via Model Selection: Evidence From 165 Data Sets,"
Springer, vol. 33(1), pages 41-49, July.
- Badi H. Baltagi & Zijun Wang, 2006. "Testing for Cointegrating Rank via Model Selection: Evidence from 165 Data Sets," Center for Policy Research Working Papers 83, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- Bruggemann, Ralf & Lutkepohl, Helmut & Saikkonen, Pentti, 2006.
"Residual autocorrelation testing for vector error correction models,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 134(2), pages 579-604, October.
- Ralf BRUEGGEMANN & Helmut LUETKEPOHL & Pentti SAIKKONEN, 2004. "Residual Autocorrelation Testing for Vector Error Correction Models," Economics Working Papers ECO2004/08, European University Institute.
- Helmut Luetkepohl, 2007. "Econometric Analysis with Vector Autoregressive Models," Economics Working Papers ECO2007/11, European University Institute.
- Park, Suk K. & Ahn, Sung K. & Cho, Sinsup, 2011. "Generalized method of moments estimation for cointegrated vector autoregressive models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 55(9), pages 2605-2618, September.
More about this item
KeywordsVector autoregressive process; Vector error correction model; Cointegration; Reduced rank estimation; Maximum likelihood estimation;
- C32 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes; State Space Models
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-06-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-ECM-2004-06-27 (Econometrics)
- NEP-ETS-2004-06-27 (Econometric Time Series)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eui:euiwps:eco2004/20. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Julia Valerio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deiueit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.