The economic impact of ageing populations in the EU25 Member States
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alari Paulus & Holly Sutherland & Panos Tsakloglou, 2010.
"The distributional impact of in-kind public benefits in European countries,"
Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 29(2), pages 243-266.
- Paulus, Alari & Sutherland, Holly & Tsakloglou, Panos, 2009. "The distributional impact of in kind public benefits in European countries," EUROMOD Working Papers EM10/09, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Paulus, Alari & Sutherland, Holly & Tsakloglou, Panos, 2009. "The Distributional Impact of In Kind Public Benefits in European Countries," IZA Discussion Papers 4581, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Eni Dardha & Nicky Rogge, 2020. "How's Life in Your Region? Measuring Regional Material Living Conditions, Quality of Life and Subjective Well-Being in OECD Countries Using a Robust, Conditional Benefit-of-the-Doubt Model," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 151(3), pages 1015-1073, October.
- Johann Fuchs & Enzo Weber, 2013.
"A new look at the discouragement and the added worker hypotheses: applying a trend--cycle decomposition to unemployment,"
Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(15), pages 1374-1378, October.
- Fuchs, Johann & Weber, Enzo, 2013. "A new look at the discouragement and the added worker hypotheses : applying a trend-cycle decomposition to unemployment," IAB Discussion Paper 201301, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Carone, Giuseppe & Nicodème, Gaëtan & Schmidt, Jan, 2007.
"Tax revenues in the European Union: Recent trends and challenges ahead,"
3996, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Giuseppe Carone & Jan Host Schmidt & Gaetan Nicodeme, 2007. "Tax revenues in the European Union: Recent trends and challenges ahead," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 280, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Mateusz Walewski, 2007. "Analysis of cross-country differences in the shape of the age-wage relationship with an attempt to tackle age-productivity differences within the EU," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 0351, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Paolo Biraschi & Lorenzo Codogno & Federico Giammusso & Manuela Nenna & Juan Pradelli, "undated". "Are Italy's public finances sustainable? The role of demographics, productivity, and labour markets," Working Papers wp2008-6, Department of the Treasury, Ministry of the Economy and of Finance.
- Fritz Breuss & Karl Aiginger & Gunther Tichy & Ewald Walterskirchen, 2006. "Teilstudie 4: Europäische Wirtschaftspolitik: Binnenmarkt, WWU, Lissabon, Erweiterung," WIFO Studies, WIFO, number 27443, December.
- Bettin, Giulia & Sacchi, Agnese, 2020.
"Health spending in Italy: The impact of immigrants,"
European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 65(C).
- Giulia Bettin & Agnese Sacchi, 2019. "Health spending in Italy: the impact of immigrants," Working Papers 433, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Ziga Cepar & Marjetka Troha, 2015. "Impact of Population Ageing on Education Level and Average Monthly Salary: The Case of Slovenia," Managing Global Transitions, University of Primorska, Faculty of Management Koper, vol. 13(3 (Fall)), pages 281-299.
- Carone, Giuseppe & Denis, Cécile & Mc Morrow, Kieran & Mourre, Gilles & Röger, Werner, 2006.
"Long-term labour productivity and GDP projections for the EU25 Member States : a production function framework,"
744, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Giuseppe Carone & Cécile Denis & Kieran Mc Morrow & Gilles Mourre & Werner Röger, 2006. "Long-term labour productivity and GDP projections for the EU25 Member States : a production function framework," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 253, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Peter Mayerhofer & Oliver Fritz & Dieter Pennerstorfer, 2010. "Dritter Bericht zur internationalen Wettbewerbsfähigkeit Wiens," WIFO Studies, WIFO, number 42430, December.
- Serguey Ivanov, 2009. "Demographic and economic factors of labour supply: Long-term projections and policy options for France, Germany, Italy and the United Kingdom," Vienna Yearbook of Population Research, Vienna Institute of Demography (VID) of the Austrian Academy of Sciences in Vienna, vol. 7(1), pages 83-122.
More about this item
Keywordsageing population; pension reforms; productivity; labour force; GDP growth; production function; long-term projections; Carone; Costello; Diez Guardia; Mourre; Przywara; Salomaki;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:euf:ecopap:0236. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/dg2ecbe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ECFIN INFO (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/dg2ecbe.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.