Effect of Pension Reform on Pension-Benefit Expectations and Savings Decisions in Japan
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tsunao Okumura & Emiko Usui, 2014.
"The effect of pension reform on pension-benefit expectations and savings decisions in Japan,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 46(14), pages 1677-1691, May.
- Okumura, Tsunao & Usui, Emiko, 2012. "The Effect of Pension Reform on Pension-Benefit Expectations and Savings Decisions in Japan," CIS Discussion paper series 559, Center for Intergenerational Studies, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Junya Hamaaki, 2013. "The Pension System and Household Consumption and Saving Behavior," Public Policy Review, Policy Research Institute, Ministry of Finance Japan, vol. 9(4), pages 687-716, September.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2011-09-22 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-ALL-2011-09-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-LAB-2011-09-22 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eti:dpaper:11065. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (KUMAGAI, Akiko). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rietijp.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .