Global Crisis, Environment Volatility and Expansion of Tthe Indian Leather Industry
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kankana Mukherjee & Subhash C. Ray, 2005.
"Technical Efficiency And Its Dynamics In Indian Manufacturing: An Inter State Analysis,"
Indian Economic Review,
Department of Economics, Delhi School of Economics, vol. 40(2), pages 101-125, December.
- Kankana Mukherjee & Subhash C. Ray, 2004. "Technical Efficiency and Its Dynamics in Indian Manufacturing: An Inter-State Analysis," Working papers 2004-18, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Banker, Rajiv D., 1984. "Estimating most productive scale size using data envelopment analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 35-44, July.
- Hrushikesh Mallick, 2008. "Do remittances impact the economy? Some empirical evidences from a developing economy," Centre for Development Studies, Trivendrum Working Papers 407, Centre for Development Studies, Trivendrum, India.
- Anup Kumar Bhandari & Subhash C. Ray, 2012.
"Technical Efficiency In The Indian Textiles Industry: A Non‐Parametric Analysis Of Firm‐Level Data,"
Bulletin of Economic Research,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 64(1), pages 109-124, January.
- Anup Kumar Bhandari & Subhash C. Ray, 2007. "Technical Efficiency in the Indian Textiles Industry: A Nonparametric Analysis of Firm-Level Data," Working papers 2007-49, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Charnes, A. & Cooper, W. W. & Rhodes, E., 1978. "Measuring the efficiency of decision making units," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 2(6), pages 429-444, November.
- Lall, Somik V. & Rodrigo, G. Chris, 2001.
"Perspectives on the Sources of Heterogeneity in Indian Industry,"
Elsevier, vol. 29(12), pages 2127-2143, December.
- Lall,Somik V. & Rodrigo,Gerard Christopher, 2000. "Perspectives on the sources of heterogeneity in Indian industry," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2496, The World Bank.
- Anup Kumar Bhandari & Pradip Maiti, 2007. "Efficiency of Indian Manufacturing Firms: Textile Industry as a Case Study," International Journal of Business and Economics, College of Business and College of Finance, Feng Chia University, Taichung, Taiwan, vol. 6(1), pages 71-88, April.
- Cornwell, Christopher & Schmidt, Peter & Sickles, Robin C., 1990.
"Production frontiers with cross-sectional and time-series variation in efficiency levels,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 46(1-2), pages 185-200.
- Cornwell, Christopher & Schmidt, Peter & Sickles, Robin C., 1989. "Production Frontiers With Cross-Sectinal And Time-Series Variation In Efficiency Levels," Working Papers 89-18, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- T. A. Bhavani, 1991. "Technical Efficiency in Indian Modern Small Scale Sector: An Application of Frontier Production function," Indian Economic Review, Department of Economics, Delhi School of Economics, vol. 26(2), pages 149-166, July.
- Aly, Hassan Y, et al, 1990. "Technical, Scale, and Allocative Efficiencies in U.S. Banking: An Empirical Investigation," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 72(2), pages 211-218, May.
More about this item
KeywordsLeather industry; Data Envelopment Analysis; Technical Efficiency; Scale Efficiency; Returns to Scale.;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ess:wpaper:id:2500. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Padma Prakash). General contact details of provider: http://www.esocialsciences.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.