Global Crisis, Environment Volatility and Expansion of Tthe Indian Leather Industry
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Banker, Rajiv D., 1984. "Estimating most productive scale size using data envelopment analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 35-44, July.
- Charnes, A. & Cooper, W. W. & Rhodes, E., 1978. "Measuring the efficiency of decision making units," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 2(6), pages 429-444, November.
- Anup Kumar Bhandari & Pradip Maiti, 2007. "Efficiency of Indian Manufacturing Firms: Textile Industry as a Case Study," International Journal of Business and Economics, College of Business and College of Finance, Feng Chia University, Taichung, Taiwan, vol. 6(1), pages 71-88, April.
- Lall, Somik V. & Rodrigo, G. Chris, 2001.
"Perspectives on the Sources of Heterogeneity in Indian Industry,"
Elsevier, vol. 29(12), pages 2127-2143, December.
- Lall,Somik V. & Rodrigo,Gerard Christopher, 2000. "Perspectives on the sources of heterogeneity in Indian industry," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2496, The World Bank.
- Hrushikesh Mallick, 2008. "Do remittances impact the economy? Some empirical evidences from a developing economy," Centre for Development Studies, Trivendrum Working Papers 407, Centre for Development Studies, Trivendrum, India.
- Kankana Mukherjee & Subhash C. Ray, 2005.
"Technical Efficiency And Its Dynamics In Indian Manufacturing: An Inter State Analysis,"
Indian Economic Review,
Department of Economics, Delhi School of Economics, vol. 40(2), pages 101-125, December.
- Kankana Mukherjee & Subhash C. Ray, 2004. "Technical Efficiency and Its Dynamics in Indian Manufacturing: An Inter-State Analysis," Working papers 2004-18, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Anup Kumar Bhandari & Subhash C. Ray, 2012.
"Technical Efficiency In The Indian Textiles Industry: A Non‐Parametric Analysis Of Firm‐Level Data,"
Bulletin of Economic Research,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 64(1), pages 109-124, January.
- Anup Kumar Bhandari & Subhash C. Ray, 2007. "Technical Efficiency in the Indian Textiles Industry: A Nonparametric Analysis of Firm-Level Data," Working papers 2007-49, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- T. A. Bhavani, 1991. "Technical Efficiency in Indian Modern Small Scale Sector: An Application of Frontier Production function," Indian Economic Review, Department of Economics, Delhi School of Economics, vol. 26(2), pages 149-166, July.
- Aly, Hassan Y, et al, 1990. "Technical, Scale, and Allocative Efficiencies in U.S. Banking: An Empirical Investigation," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 72(2), pages 211-218, May.
- Cornwell, Christopher & Schmidt, Peter & Sickles, Robin C., 1990.
"Production frontiers with cross-sectional and time-series variation in efficiency levels,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 46(1-2), pages 185-200.
- Cornwell, Christopher & Schmidt, Peter & Sickles, Robin C., 1989. "Production Frontiers With Cross-Sectinal And Time-Series Variation In Efficiency Levels," Working Papers 89-18, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
More about this item
KeywordsLeather industry; Data Envelopment Analysis; Technical Efficiency; Scale Efficiency; Returns to Scale.;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ess:wpaper:id:2500. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Padma Prakash). General contact details of provider: http://www.esocialsciences.org .