Multidimensional analysis of poverty dynamics in Great Britain
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Betti, Gianni & D'Agostino, Antonella & Neri, Laura, 2000. "Panel regression models for measuring poverty dynamics in Great Britain," ISER Working Paper Series 2000-42, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Stephen P. Jenkins, 2000. "Modelling household income dynamics," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 13(4), pages 529-567.
- McClements, L. D., 1977. "Equivalence scales for children," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 191-210, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Arnstein Aassve & Simon Burgess & Matt Dickson & Carol Propper, 2005.
"Modelling Poverty by not Modelling Poverty: An Application of a Simultaneous Hazards Approach to the UK,"
The Centre for Market and Public Organisation
05/134, The Centre for Market and Public Organisation, University of Bristol, UK.
- Aassve, Arnstein & Burgess, Simon & Dickson, Matt & Propper, Carol, 2006. "Modelling poverty by not modelling poverty: an application of a simultaneous hazards approach to the UK," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 6243, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Aassve, Arnstein & Burgess, Simon & Dickson, Matt & Propper, Carol, 2005. "Modelling poverty by not modelling poverty: an application of a simultaneous hazards approach to the UK," ISER Working Paper Series 2005-26, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Arnstein Aassve & Simon Burgess & Matt Dickson & Carol Propper, 2006. "Modelling poverty by not modelling poverty: An application of a simultaneous hazards approach to the UK," CASE Papers case106, Centre for Analysis of Social Exclusion, LSE.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ese:iserwp:2004-10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jonathan Nears). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rcessuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.