To What Extent Is a Transition into Employment Associated with an Exit from Poverty?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Taryn Ann Galloway, 2004. "To What Extent Is a Transition into Employment Associated with an Exit from Poverty," Discussion Papers 382, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
References listed on IDEAS
- Stephen P. Jenkins, 2000. "Modelling household income dynamics," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 13(4), pages 529-567.
- Haveman, Robert & Buron, Lawrence, 1993. "Escaping Poverty through Work: The Problem of Low Earnings Capacity in the United States, 1973-88," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 39(2), pages 141-158, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rafael Perez Ribas & Ana Flávia Machado & André Braz Golgher, 2006. "Fluctuations and persistence in poverty: a transient-chronic decomposition model for pseudo-panel data," Textos para Discussão Cedeplar-UFMG td290, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
More about this item
KeywordsUnemployment; Employment; Poverty;
- I32 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Measurement and Analysis of Poverty
- J20 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-02-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2004-02-08 (Education)
- NEP-LAB-2004-02-08 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-LTV-2004-02-08 (Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:osloec:2004_001. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mari Strønstad Øverås). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/souiono.html .