Report NEP-EDU-2004-02-08This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. JoÃ£o Carlos Correia LeitÃ£o issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andrew Young & Matthew Higgins & Daniel Levy, 2004. "Heterogeneity in Convergence Rates and Income Determination across U.S. States: Evidence from County-Level Data," Development and Comp Systems 0402003, EconWPA.
- Moncel, Nathalie, 2004. "Differentiations in structures of employees' resources: a comparison of eight European countries," IRISS Working Paper Series 2004-02, IRISS at CEPS/INSTEAD.
- Davia, María A., 2004. "The transition out of education and the initial steps into the labour market in the European Union," IRISS Working Paper Series 2004-01, IRISS at CEPS/INSTEAD.
- Juan M. Sanchez, 2004. "Universitary Financing and Welfare: A Dynamic Analysis with Heterogeneous Agents and Overlapping Generations," Macroeconomics 0402001, EconWPA.
- Paul Sommers & James Nicholson & Ekaterina Nikolova & Shahan Mufti, 2004. "HIV Prevalence Rates and Economic Performance," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 0401, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- Galloway, Taryn Ann, 2004. "To What Extent Is a Transition into Employment Associated with an Exit from Poverty?," Memorandum 01/2004, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Sami Bibi & Jean-Yves Duclos, 2004. "Poverty-Decreasing Indirect Tax Reforms: Evidence from Tunisia," Cahiers de recherche 0403, CIRPEE.