A statistical model for the dynamics between two fuzzy states: theory and an application to poverty analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Betti, Gianni & D'Agostino, Antonella & Neri, Laura, 2000. "Panel regression models for measuring poverty dynamics in Great Britain," ISER Working Paper Series 2000-42, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- François Bourguignon & Satya Chakravarty, 2003. "The Measurement of Multidimensional Poverty," The Journal of Economic Inequality, Springer;Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, vol. 1(1), pages 25-49, April.
- Stephen P. Jenkins, 2000. "Modelling household income dynamics," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 13(4), pages 529-567.
- A. Atkinson, 2003. "Multidimensional Deprivation: Contrasting Social Welfare and Counting Approaches," The Journal of Economic Inequality, Springer;Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, vol. 1(1), pages 51-65, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pi Alperin, Maria Noel, 2008. "A comparison of multidimensional deprivation characteristics between natives and immigrants in Luxembourg," IRISS Working Paper Series 2008-14, IRISS at CEPS/INSTEAD.
- Belhadj, Besma, 2011. "New fuzzy indices of poverty by distinguishing three levels of poverty," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(3), pages 221-231, September.
- María Noel Pi Alperin, 2009. "The impact of Argentina's social assistance program plan jefes y jefas de hogar on structural poverty," Estudios Económicos, El Colegio de México, Centro de Estudios Económicos, vol. 0(Special i), pages 49-81.
- Gianni Betti, 2014.
"The effect of equivalence scales on poverty at Oblast level in Ukraine,"
Economy of region,
Centre for Economic Security, Institute of Economics of Ural Branch of Russian Academy of Sciences, vol. 1(2), pages 78-88.
- Betti Gianni, 2014. "The effect of equivalence scales on poverty at Oblast level in Ukraine," Экономика региона, CyberLeninka;Федеральное государственное бюджетное учреждение науки «Институт экономики Уральского отделения Российской академии наук», issue 2, pages 78-88.
- Joseph Siani, 2015. "A Multidimensional Analysis of Poverty using the Fuzzy Set Approach. Evidence from Cameroonian data," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 35(3), pages 2012-2025.
- Vijay Verma & Gianni Betti & Francesca Gagliardi, 2017. "Fuzzy Measures of Longitudinal Poverty in a Comparative Perspective," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 130(2), pages 435-454, January.
- Belhadj BESMA, 2010. "One-dimensional Fuzzy Poverty Measure from an Bootstrap Method Perspective," EuroEconomica, Danubius University of Galati, issue 24, pages 110-125, March.
- Gianni Betti & Francesca Gagliardi & Achille Lemmi & Vijay Verma, 2015. "Comparative measures of multidimensional deprivation in the European Union," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 49(3), pages 1071-1100, November.
- Besma Belhadj, 2011. "A new fuzzy unidimensional poverty index from an information theory perspective," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 40(3), pages 687-704, May.
- Gianni Betti & Francesca Gagliardi & Salvucci Vincenzo, 2014.
"Multidimensional And Fuzzy Measures Of Poverty At Regional Level In Mozambique,"
Economy of region,
Centre for Economic Security, Institute of Economics of Ural Branch of Russian Academy of Sciences, vol. 1(4), pages 114-128.
- Betti Gianni & Gagliardi Francesca & Salvucci Vincenzo, 2014. "Multidimensional and Fuzzy measures of poverty at regional level in Mozambique," Экономика региона, CyberLeninka;Федеральное государственное бюджетное учреждение науки «Институт экономики Уральского отделения Российской академии наук», issue 4, pages 114-128.
- Gianni Betti & Bruno Cheli & Vijay Verma, 2006. "On longitudinal analysis of poverty conceptualised as a fuzzy state," Working Papers 32, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Besma Belhadj & Mohamed Salah Matoussi, 2010. "Poverty in Tunisia: A Fuzzy Measurement Approach," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 146(II), pages 431-450, June.
- Belhadj Besma, 2016. "Inequality among the poor in poverty measure case of Tunisia (2005–2010)," OPSEARCH, Springer;Operational Research Society of India, vol. 53(2), pages 409-425, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mtn:ancoec:040308. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.