Foreign Direct Investment and Employment Creation in Pacific Island Countries: An Empirical Study of Fiji
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Luiz R. de Mello Jr., 1997. "Foreign Direct Investment in Developing Countries: A Selective Survey," Studies in Economics 9701, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Atkins, Frank J. & Coe, Patrick J., 2002. "An ARDL bounds test of the long-run Fisher effect in the United States and Canada," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 255-266, June.
- Premachandra Athukorala & Jayant Menon, 1995. "Developing with Foreign Investment: Malaysia," Australian Economic Review, The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, vol. 28(1), pages 9-22.
- Hal Hill & Prema-chandra Athukorala, 1998. "Foreign Investment in East Asia: A Survey," Asian-Pacific Economic Literature, Asia Pacific School of Economics and Government, The Australian National University, vol. 12(2), pages 23-50, November.
- M. Bahmani-Oskooee & Gour Goswami, 2003. "A disaggregated approach to test the J-Curve phenomenon: Japan versus her major trading partners," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer;Academy of Economics and Finance, vol. 27(1), pages 102-113, March.
- Mohsen Bahmani-Oskooee & Raymond Chi Wing Ng, 2002. "Long-Run Demand for Money in Hong Kong: An Application of the ARDL Model," International Journal of Business and Economics, College of Business and College of Finance, Feng Chia University, Taichung, Taiwan, vol. 1(2), pages 147-155, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mwinlaaru, Peter Yeltulme & Ofori, Isaac Kwesi, 2017. "Real exchange rate and economic growth in Ghana," MPRA Paper 82405, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Koi Nyen Wong & Tuck Cheong Tang, 2011.
"Foreign direct investment and employment in manufacturing and services sectors: Fresh empirical evidence from Singapore,"
Journal of Economic Studies,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 38(3), pages 313-330, August.
- Koi Nyen Wong & Tuck Cheong Tang, 2008. "Foreign Direct Investment And Employment In Manufacturing And Services Sectors: Fresh Empirical Evidence From Singapore," Monash Economics Working Papers 15/08, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Takumah, Wisdom, 2014. "Tax Revenue and Economic Growth in Ghana: A Cointegration Approach," MPRA Paper 58532, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mina, Wasseem & Jaeck, Louis, 2015.
"Labor Market Flexibility and FDI Flows: Evidence from Oil-Rich GCC and Middle Income Countries,"
62652, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wasseem Mina & Louis Jaeck, 2015. "Labor Market Flexibility and FDI Flows: Evidence from Oil-Rich GCC and Middle Income Countries," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper1501, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Feeny, Simon & Iamsiraroj, Sasi & McGillivray, Mark, 2014. "Growth and Foreign Direct Investment in the Pacific Island countries," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 332-339.
More about this item
KeywordsForeign Direcit Investment; Employment creation; Fiji;
- F1 - International Economics - - Trade
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:esc:wpaper:3507. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Yann Duval). General contact details of provider: http://www.unescap.org/tid/artnet/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.