Developing with Foreign Investment: Malaysia
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Paul Gregg, 1996. "It Takes Two: Employment Polarisation in the OECD," CEP Discussion Papers dp0304, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Paul W. Miller, 1997.
"The Burden of Unemployment on Family Units: An Overview,"
Australian Economic Review,
The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, vol. 30(1), pages 16-30.
- P.W. Miller, 1997. "The burden of unemployment on family units: An overview," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 97-01, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Bob Gregory, 1999. "Children and the Changing Labour Market: Joblessness in Families with Dependent Children," CEPR Discussion Papers 406, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Marilyn McHugh & Jane Millar, 1996. "Sole Mothers in Australia: Supporting Mothers to Seek Work," Discussion Papers 0071, University of New South Wales, Social Policy Research Centre.
- Boyd Hunter, 1995. "The Social Structure of the Australian Urban Labour Market: 1976-1991," Australian Economic Review, The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, vol. 28(2), pages 65-79.
- Paul Gregg and Jonathan Wadsworth, 2004.
"Two Sides to Every Story : Measuring the Polarisation of Work,"
Royal Holloway, University of London: Discussion Papers in Economics
04/03, Department of Economics, Royal Holloway University of London, revised Apr 2004.
- Gregg, Paul & Wadsworth, Jonathan, 2004. "Two sides to every story: measuring the polarisation of work," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 19959, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Paul Gregg & Jonathan Wadsworth, 2004. "Two Sides to Every Story: Measuring the Polarisation of Work," CEP Discussion Papers dp0632, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Miller, Paul & Volker, Paul, 1987. "The Youth Labour Market In Australia," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 63(182), pages 203-219, September.
- Ann Harding & Sue Richardson, 1998. "Unemployment and Income Distribution," RBA Annual Conference Volume,in: Guy Debelle & Jeff Borland (ed.), Unemployment and the Australian Labour Market Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Dawkins, Peter, 1996. "The Distribution of Work in Australia," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 72(218), pages 272-286, September.
- Gregory, R.G. & Hunter, B., 1995. "The Macro Economy and the Growth of Ghettos and Urban Poverty in Australia," CEPR Discussion Papers 325, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Guy Debelle, 1998. "Introduction to Unemployment and the Australian Labour Market," RBA Annual Conference Volume,in: Guy Debelle & Jeff Borland (ed.), Unemployment and the Australian Labour Market Reserve Bank of Australia.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Menon, Jayant, 2009. "Macroeconomic management amid ethnic diversity: Fifty years of Malaysian experience," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 25-33, January.
- Danish Ahmed SIDDIQUI & Mohsin Hasnain AHMAD & Muhammad ASIM, 2013.
"The causal relationship between Foreign Direct Investment and Current Account: an empirical investigation for Pakistan economy,"
Theoretical and Applied Economics,
Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 0(8(585)), pages 91-106, August.
- Siddiqui, Danish Ahmed & Ahmad, Mohsin Hasnain, 2007. "The Causal Relationship between Foreign Direct Investment and Current Account: An Empirical Investigation for Pakistan Economy," MPRA Paper 19743, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- T.K. Jayaraman & Baljeet Singh, 2007. "Foreign Direct Investment and Employment Creation in Pacific Island Countries: An Empirical Study of Fiji," Working Papers 3507, Asia-Pacific Research and Training Network on Trade (ARTNeT), an initiative of UNESCAP and IDRC, Canada..
- Menon, Jayant, 2009. "Managing Success in Viet Nam: Macroeconomic Consequences of Large Capital Inflows with Limited Policy Tools," Working Papers on Regional Economic Integration 27, Asian Development Bank.
- Vicki Crinis, 2012. "Global Commodity Chains in Crisis : The Garment Industry in Malaysia," Institutions and Economies (formerly known as International Journal of Institutions and Economies), Faculty of Economics and Administration, University of Malaya, vol. 4(3), pages 61-82, October.
- Chakraborty, Debashis & Mukherjee, Jaydeep & Lee, Jaewook, 2016. "Do FDI Inflows influence Merchandise Exports? Causality Analysis on India over 1991-2016," MPRA Paper 74851, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Prema-Chandra Athukorala & Jayant Menon, 1997.
"Export-led Industrialisation, Employment and Equity: The Malaysian Case,"
Agenda - A Journal of Policy Analysis and Reform,
Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics, vol. 4(1), pages 63-76.
- Prema-Chandra Athukorala & Jayant Menon, 1996. "Export-led Industrialisation, Employment and Equity: The Malaysian Case," Departmental Working Papers 1996-05, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Prema-Chandra Athukorala & Jayant Menon, 1996. "Export-led Industrialisation, Employment and Equity: Then Malaysian Case," Trade and Development 96/5, Australian National University, Department of Economics.
- Goh, Soo Khoon, 2009. "Is Productivity Linked To Wages? An Empirical Investigation in Malaysia," MPRA Paper 18095, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Daina McDonald, 2006. "150 Issues of The Australian Economic Review: The Changing Face of a Journal over Time," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2006n01, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Mei Wen, 2007. "Foreign direct investment, regional market conditions and regional development," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 15(1), pages 125-151, March.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:6:y:2005:i:1:p:1-15 is not listed on IDEAS
- Menon, Jayant, 1998. "Total factor productivity growth in foreign and domestic firms in Malaysian manufacturing," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 251-280.
- Yip, Paul S.L. & Yao, S.T., 2006. "Removing foreign direct investment's exchange rate risk in developing economies: the case for a foreign exchange custodian board," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 294-315.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ausecr:v:28:y:1995:i:1:p:9-22. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mimelau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.