Macroeconomic management amid ethnic diversity: Fifty years of Malaysian experience
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jayant Menon, 2000. "How Open is Malaysia? An Analysis of Trade, Capital and Labour Flows," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 23(2), pages 235-255, February.
- Premachandra Athukorala & Jayant Menon, 1995. "Developing with Foreign Investment: Malaysia," Australian Economic Review, The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, vol. 28(1), pages 9-22.
- Menon, Jayant, 1998. "Total factor productivity growth in foreign and domestic firms in Malaysian manufacturing," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 251-280.
- Sanjaya Lall, 1995. "Malaysia: Industrial success and the role of the government," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 7(5), pages 759-773, September.
- Prema-chandra Athukorala & Peter G. Warr, 2002. "Vulnerability to a Currency Crisis: Lessons from the Asian Experience," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 25(1), pages 33-57, January.
- Prema-chandra Athukorala & Jayant Menon, 1999. "Outward Orientation and Economic Development in Malaysia," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 22(8), pages 1119-1139, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Suraya Hanim Mokhtar & Gilbert Nartea & Christopher Gan, 2012. "Determinants of microcredit loans repayment problem among microfinance borrowers in Malaysia," International Journal of Business and Social Research, MIR Center for Socio-Economic Research, vol. 2(7), pages 33-45, December.
- Bethuel Kinyanjui Kinuthia, 2009. "Industrialization in Malaysia: Changing role of Government and Foreign Firms," DEGIT Conference Papers c014_049, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
More about this item
KeywordsMalaysia Macroeconomic management Stabilization policy Social harmony Racial inequality;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:asieco:v:20:y:2009:i:1:p:25-33. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/asieco .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.