Equity in Health Care in The Occupied Palestinian Territory: A Benefit Incidence Analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Fischer, Stanley & Alonso-Gamo, Patricia & Erickson von Allmen, Ulric, 2001. "Economic Developments in the West Bank and Gaza since Oslo," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 111(472), pages 254-275, June.
- Pablo Gottret & George Schieber, 2006. "Health Financing Revisited : A Practitioner's Guide," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 7094.
- Braveman, Paula & Tarimo, Eleuther, 2002. "Social inequalities in health within countries: not only an issue for affluent nations," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 54(11), pages 1621-1635, June.
- Abu-Zaineh, Mohammad & Mataria, Awad & Luchini, Stéphane & Moatti, Jean-Paul, 2009. "Equity in health care finance in Palestine: The triple effects revealed," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(6), pages 1071-1080, December.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ARA-2010-11-13 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
- NEP-CWA-2010-11-13 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-HEA-2010-11-13 (Health Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:erg:wpaper:564. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sherine Ghoneim). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/erfaceg.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.