Impact Of The Adoption Of Information And Communication Technologies On Firm Efficiency In The Tunisian Manufacturing Sector
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- World Bank, 2006. "2006 Information and Communications for Development : Global Trends and Policies," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6967.
- Baldwin, John R. & Sabourin, David, 2001.
"Impact of the Adoption of Advanced Information and Communication Technologies on Firm Performance in the Canadian Manufacturing Sector,"
Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series
2001174e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- John R. Baldwin & David Sabourin, 2002. "Impact of the Adoption of Advanced Information and Communication Technologies on Firm Performance in the Canadian Manufacturing Sector," OECD Science, Technology and Industry Working Papers 2002/1, OECD Publishing.
- Meeusen, Wim & van den Broeck, Julien, 1977. "Efficiency Estimation from Cobb-Douglas Production Functions with Composed Error," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 18(2), pages 435-444, June.
- Igbekele A. Ajibefun, 2008. "Technical Efficiency Analysis of Micro-enterprises: Theoretical and Methodological Approach of the Stochastic Frontier Production Functions Applied to Nigerian Data," Journal of African Economies, Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 17(2), pages 161-206, March.
- Pitt, Mark M. & Lee, Lung-Fei, 1981. "The measurement and sources of technical inefficiency in the Indonesian weaving industry," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 43-64, August.
- Battese, G E & Coelli, T J, 1995. "A Model for Technical Inefficiency Effects in a Stochastic Frontier Production Function for Panel Data," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 20(2), pages 325-332.
- Aigner, Dennis & Lovell, C. A. Knox & Schmidt, Peter, 1977. "Formulation and estimation of stochastic frontier production function models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 21-37, July.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-06-26 (All new papers)
- NEP-ARA-2010-06-26 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
- NEP-EFF-2010-06-26 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-ICT-2010-06-26 (Information & Communication Technologies)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:erg:wpaper:506. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sherine Ghoneim). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/erfaceg.html .