Making a consultancy slideshow 'rock solid': a study of pragmatic efficacy
Examines the pragmatic efficacy of a the diagrammatic presentation of managerial problems in a consultancy slideshow through an ethnographic analysis of a consultancy mission, and discusses findings in the light of a pragmatist approach.
|Date of creation:||May 2012|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 60 boulevard Saint Michel, 75272 Paris cedex 06|
Phone: + 220.127.116.11.92.88
Fax: + 18.104.22.168.56.28
Web page: http://www.csi.mines-paristech.fr/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Doganova, Liliana & Eyquem-Renault, Marie, 2009. "What do business models do?: Innovation devices in technology entrepreneurship," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(10), pages 1559-1570, December.
- Quattrone, Paolo, 2009. "Books to be practiced: Memory, the power of the visual, and the success of accounting," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 85-118, January.
- Andrew Sturdy, 1997. "The Consultancy Process - An Insecure Business?," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 34(3), pages 389-413, 05.
- Donald MacKenzie & Fabian Muniesa & Lucia Siu, 2007. "Introduction to Do Economists Make Markets? On the Performativity of Economics," Introductory Chapters,in: Donald MacKenzie & Fabian Muniesa & Lucia Siu (ed.), Do Economists Make Markets? On the Performativity of Economics Princeton University Press.
- Robin Fincham, 1999. "The Consultant-Client Relationship: Critical Perspectives on the Management of Organizational Change," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(3), pages 335-351, 05.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:emn:wpaper:027. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Florence Paterson)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.