Introduction to Do Economists Make Markets? On the Performativity of Economics
In: Do Economists Make Markets? On the Performativity of Economics
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sven Modell, 2014. "The societal relevance of management accounting: An introduction to the special issue," Accounting and Business Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(2), pages 83-103, April.
- Susse Georg & Kjell Tryggestad, 2009. "On the emergence of roles in construction: the qualculative role of project management," Construction Management and Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 27(10), pages 969-981.
- repec:bla:ecanth:v:4:y:2017:i:1:p:132-143 is not listed on IDEAS
- Morgane Le Breton & Franck Aggeri, 2016. "Studying performation: the arrangement of speech, calculation and writing acts within dispositifs," Post-Print halshs-01290800, HAL.
- Mélodie Cartel & Eva Boxenbaum & Franck Aggeri & Jean-Yves Caneill, 2017. "Policy making as collective bricolage: the role of the electricity sector in the making of the European carbon market," Grenoble Ecole de Management (Post-Print) hal-01615460, HAL.
- François-Xavier De Vaujany & Sabine Carton & Carine Dominguez-Perry & Emmanuelle Vaast, 2012. "Performativity and Information Technologies: An inter-organizational perspective," Post-Print halshs-00851315, HAL.
- Andriani, Pierpaolo & Herrmann-Pillath, Carsten, 2011. "Performing comparative advantage: The case of the global coffee business," Frankfurt School - Working Paper Series 167, Frankfurt School of Finance and Management.
- Alexandre Rambaud & Jacques Richard, 2015. "Towards a finance that CARES," Post-Print halshs-01260075, HAL.
- Alaric Bourgoin & Fabian Muniesa, 2012.
"Making a consultancy slideshow 'rock solid': a study of pragmatic efficacy,"
- Alaric Bourgoin & Fabian Muniesa, 2012. "Making a consultancy slideshow 'rock solid': a study of pragmatic efficacy," CSI Working Papers Series 027, Centre de Sociologie de l'Innovation (CSI), Mines ParisTech.
- Banzhaf, H. Spencer, 2016. "Constructing markets: environmental economics and the contingent valuation controversy," MPRA Paper 78814, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:taf:cnpexx:v:21:y:2016:i:3:p:257-273 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hans Kjellberg, 2010. "Struggling to perform a warehouse: buildings as symbols and tools," Construction Management and Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 28(6), pages 675-694.
- Marion Varlet & Florence Allard-Poesi, 2015. "Les Conditions de Performativité du Discours Stratégique Analyses et apports d'Austin, Searle, Butler et Callon," Post-Print hal-01490627, HAL.
- Valeria Siniscalchi, 2012. "Towards an Economic Anthropology of Europe," Chapters,in: A Handbook of Economic Anthropology, Second Edition, chapter 33 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Sarah Bracking, 2012. "How do Investors Value Environmental Harm/Care? Private Equity Funds, Development Finance Institutions and the Partial Financialization of Nature-based Industries," Development and Change, International Institute of Social Studies, vol. 43(1), pages 271-293, January.
- Francesco GUALA, 2015. "Performativity Rationalized," Departmental Working Papers 2015-07, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Alvial-Palavicino, Carla & Ureta, Sebastián, 2017. "Economizing justice: Turning equity claims into lower energy tariffs in Chile," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 105(C), pages 642-647.
- Campbell-Verduyn Malcolm, 2016. "Merely TINCering around: the shifting private authority of technology, information and news corporations," Business and Politics, De Gruyter, vol. 18(2), pages 143-170, August.
- Roberts, John & Jones, Megan, 2009. "Accounting for self interest in the credit crisis," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 34(6-7), pages 856-867, August.
- repec:kap:jbuset:v:143:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s10551-017-3549-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yahya Madra & Fikret Adaman, 2013. "Neoliberal reason and its forms:Depoliticization through economization," Working Papers 2013/07, Bogazici University, Department of Economics.
- Kenneth Iain MacDonald & Catherine Corson, 2012. "‘TEEB Begins Now’: A Virtual Moment in the Production of Natural Capital," Development and Change, International Institute of Social Studies, vol. 43(1), pages 159-184, January.
- Hervé Dumez, 2018. "Henri Fayol. Performativity of his ideas and oblivion of their creator," Working Papers hal-01676825, HAL.
More about this item
Keywordsmarkets; performativity; financial derivatives; telecommunications auctions; transferable quotas;
- Z13 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Economic Sociology; Economic Anthropology; Language; Social and Economic Stratification
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pup:chapts:8442-1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://press.princeton.edu .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .