Where do prices come from? Sociological approaches to price formation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Donald Mackenzie & Fabian Muniesa & Lucia Siu, 2007. "Do Economists Make Markets? On the Performativity of Economics," Post-Print halshs-00149145, HAL.
- Beckert, Jens & Streeck, Wolfgang, 2008.
"Economic sociology and political economy: A programmatic perspective,"
MPIfG Working Paper
08/4, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies.
- Jens Beckert & Wolfgang Streeck, 2015. "Economic Sociology and Political Economy: A Programmatic Perspective," Working Papers id:6403, eSocialSciences.
- Michel Callon & Yuval Millo & Fabian Muniesa, 2007. "Market Devices," Post-Print halshs-00177891, HAL.
- Fabian Muniesa, 2007. "Market technologies and the pragmatics of prices," Post-Print halshs-00160893, HAL.
- Alan Kirman & Sonia Moulet & Rainer Schulz, 2008. "Price Discrimination and Customer Behaviour: Empirical Evidence from Marseille," Working Papers halshs-00349036, HAL.
- Daniel Beunza Ibáñez & Raghu Garud, 2004. "Security analysts as frame-makers," Economics Working Papers 733, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Sep 2005.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nouguez, Etienne, 2014. "Governing the market through prices: The state and controls on the price of medicines in France," economic sociology_the european electronic newsletter, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies, vol. 15(2), pages 41-48.
- Kemal Yaman & Kemal Er & Emine Ozlem Koroglu, 2016. "Importance of Pricing for Hospitals¡¯ Expenses from Financial and Social Perspectives," International Journal of Economics and Finance, Canadian Center of Science and Education, vol. 8(9), pages 78-90, September.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-05-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-HME-2011-05-30 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-PKE-2011-05-30 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:mpifgd:113. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mpigfde.html .