Reinstatement or insurance payment in corporate fire insurance
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Picard, Pierre, 1996. "Auditing claims in the insurance market with fraud: The credibility issue," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 27-56, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Koehl, Pierre-Francois & Villeneuve, Bertrand, 2002. "Compensation for What? An Analysis of Insurance Strategies for Repairable Assets," Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Springer, vol. 25(1), pages 47-64, July.
- Luccioni, Enrique, 2015. "Self-inflicted injury as a rational decision process: The cae of Citrus harvesters in Argentina," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 212212, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Rod Garratt & John M. Marshall, 2003.
"Equity Risk, Conversion Risk, and the Demand for Insurance,"
Journal of Risk & Insurance,
The American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 70(3), pages 439-460.
- Garratt, Rod & Marshall, John M., 1999. "Equity Risk, Conversion Risk, and the Demand for Insurance," University of California at Santa Barbara, Economics Working Paper Series qt87n8b5c5, Department of Economics, UC Santa Barbara.
- Pierre Picard, 2012. "Economic Analysis of Insurance Fraud," Working Papers hal-00725561, HAL.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2001-10-29 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ema:worpap:99-46. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Stefania Marcassa). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/themafr.html .