Auditing claims in insurance market with fraud : the credibility issue
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||1994|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 48 boulevard Jourdan - 75014 PARIS|
Phone: +33(0) 1 43 13 62 30
Fax: +33(0) 1 43 13 62 32
Web page: http://www.cepremap.fr/
More information through EDIRC
- Picard, Pierre, 2009.
"Costly risk verification without commitment in competitive insurance markets,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 66(2), pages 893-919, July.
- P. Picard, 2002. "Costly risk verification without commitment in competitive insurance markets," THEMA Working Papers 2002-30, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Caron, L. & Dionne, G., 1996. "Insurance Fraud Estimation: More Evidence from the Quebec Automobile Insurance Industry," Ecole des Hautes Etudes Commerciales de Montreal- 96-02, Ecole des Hautes Etudes Commerciales de Montreal-Chaire de gestion des risques..
- L. Caron & G. Dionne, 1997. "Insurance fraud estimation : more evidence from the Quebec automobile insurance industry," THEMA Working Papers 97-21, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Jean-Marc Bourgeon & Pierre Picard, 2014. "Fraudulent Claims and Nitpicky Insurers," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 104(9), pages 2900-2917, September.
- Jean-Marc Bourgeon & Pierre Picard, 2012. "Fraudulent Claims and Nitpicky Insurers," Working Papers hal-00675106, HAL.
- Jean Marc Bourgeon & Pierre Picard, 2014. "Fraudulent claims and nitpicky insurers," Post-Print hal-01173052, HAL.
- Jörg Schiller, 2006. "The Impact of Insurance Fraud Detection Systems," Journal of Risk & Insurance, The American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 73(3), pages 421-438.
- Schiller, Jörg, 2002. "The impact of insurance fraud detection systems," Working Papers on Risk and Insurance 8, University of Hamburg, Institute for Risk and Insurance.
- Joerg Schiller, 2003. "The Impact of Insurance Fraud Detection Systems," Microeconomics 0309003, EconWPA, revised 02 Oct 2003.
- Jörg Schiller, 2003. "The Impact of Insurance Fraud Detection Systems," Microeconomics 0310001, EconWPA.
- G. Dionne, 2001. "Commitment and Automobile Insurance in France, Quebec and Japan," THEMA Working Papers 2001-10, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Marisa Ratto & Thibaud Verge, 2002. "Optimal Audit Policy and Heterogenous Agents," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 02/054, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Marisa Ratto & Thibaud Vergé, 2003. "Optimal Audit Policy and Heterogenous Agents," Public Economics 0301001, EconWPA.
- P. Picard, 1998. "Insurance fraud : theory," THEMA Working Papers 98-26, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Picard, Pierre, 1996. "Auditing claims in the insurance market with fraud: The credibility issue," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 27-56, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpm:cepmap:9420. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Stéphane Adjemian)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed