Accessibilité dans un système de transport en environnement concurrentiel
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- de Palma, A. & Sanchez, O., 1998. "Accessibilite dans un systeme de transport en environnement concurrentiel," Papers 9804, Paris X - Nanterre, U.F.R. de Sc. Ec. Gest. Maths Infor..
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael Spence, 1976. "Product Selection, Fixed Costs, and Monopolistic Competition," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 43(2), pages 217-235.
- Small, Kenneth A & Rosen, Harvey S, 1981.
"Applied Welfare Economics with Discrete Choice Models,"
Econometric Society, vol. 49(1), pages 105-130, January.
- Harvey S. Rosen & Kenneth A. Small, 1979. "Applied Welfare Economics with Discrete Choice Models," NBER Working Papers 0319, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Braid, Ralph M., 1988. "Heterogeneous preferences and non-central agglomeration of firms," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 57-68, February.
- Anderson, Simon P. & de Palma, Andre, 2000.
"From local to global competition,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 44(3), pages 423-448, March.
- Anderson, Simon P & de Palma, André, 1996. "From Local to Global Competition," CEPR Discussion Papers 1328, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Simon P. Anderson & Andre de Palma, 1998. "From Local to Global Competition," Virginia Economics Online Papers 344, University of Virginia, Department of Economics.
- S. P. Anderson & A. de Palma, 1997. "From local to global competition," THEMA Working Papers 97-10, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- S. Chan Choi & Wayne S. Desarbo & Patrick T. Harker, 1990. "Product Positioning Under Price Competition," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 36(2), pages 175-199, February.
- Anderson, Simon P & de Palma, Andre & Nesterov, Yurii, 1995.
"Oligopolistic Competition and the Optimal Provision of Products,"
Econometric Society, vol. 63(6), pages 1281-1301, November.
- ANDERSON, Simon P. & DE PALMA, André & NESTEROV, Yurii, 1994. "Oligopolistic Competition and the Optimal Provision of Products," CORE Discussion Papers 1994034, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Anderson, S. P. & De Palma, A. & Nesterov, Y., 1995. "Oligopolistic competition and the optimal provision of products," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1179, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Caplin, Andrew & Nalebuff, Barry, 1991.
"Aggregation and Imperfect Competition: On the Existence of Equilibrium,"
Econometric Society, vol. 59(1), pages 25-59, January.
- Andrew Caplin & Barry Nalebuff, 1990. "Aggregation and Imperfect Competition: On the Existence of Equilibrium," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 937, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
More about this item
- R41 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - Transportation: Demand, Supply, and Congestion; Travel Time; Safety and Accidents; Transportation Noise
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ema:worpap:98-04. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Stefania Marcassa). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/themafr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.