Accessibilité dans un système de transport en environnement concurrentiel
Cet article presente un modele visant a mesurer l'impact de l'accessibilite dans un systeme de transport. Le modele propose integre deux elements majeurs: le prix des biens et le cout de transport. L'impact de ces deux variables a ete explore sous diverses directions: variation d'accessibilite, taille des infrastructures de transport et nombre des entreprises dans le marche.
(This abstract was borrowed from another version of this item.)
|Date of creation:||1998|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 33, boulevard du port - 95011 Cergy-Pontoise Cedex|
Phone: 33 1 34 25 60 63
Fax: 33 1 34 25 62 33
Web page: http://thema.u-cergy.fr
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Simon P. Anderson & Andre de Palma, 1998.
"From Local to Global Competition,"
Virginia Economics Online Papers
344, University of Virginia, Department of Economics.
- Anderson, Simon P & de Palma, André, 1996. "From Local to Global Competition," CEPR Discussion Papers 1328, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- S. P. Anderson & A. de Palma, 1997. "From local to global competition," THEMA Working Papers 97-10, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Michael Spence, 1976. "Product Selection, Fixed Costs, and Monopolistic Competition," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 43(2), pages 217-235.
- Andrew Caplin & Barry Nalebuff, 1990.
"Aggregation and Imperfect Competition: On the Existence of Equilibrium,"
Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers
937, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Caplin, Andrew & Nalebuff, Barry, 1991. "Aggregation and Imperfect Competition: On the Existence of Equilibrium," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 59(1), pages 25-59, January.
- Harvey S. Rosen & Kenneth A. Small, 1979.
"Applied Welfare Economics with Discrete Choice Models,"
NBER Working Papers
0319, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Small, Kenneth A & Rosen, Harvey S, 1981. "Applied Welfare Economics with Discrete Choice Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 49(1), pages 105-130, January.
- S. Chan Choi & Wayne S. Desarbo & Patrick T. Harker, 1990. "Product Positioning Under Price Competition," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 36(2), pages 175-199, February.
- Anderson, Simon P & de Palma, Andre & Nesterov, Yurii, 1995.
"Oligopolistic Competition and the Optimal Provision of Products,"
Econometric Society, vol. 63(6), pages 1281-1301, November.
- Anderson, S. P. & De Palma, A. & Nesterov, Y., "undated". "Oligopolistic competition and the optimal provision of products," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1179, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- ANDERSON, Simon P. & DE PALMA, André & NESTEROV, Yurii, 1994. "Oligopolistic Competition and the Optimal Provision of Products," CORE Discussion Papers 1994034, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Braid, Ralph M., 1988. "Heterogeneous preferences and non-central agglomeration of firms," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 57-68, February.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ema:worpap:98-04. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Stefania Marcassa)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.