Heterogeneous preferences and non-central agglomeration of firms
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chisholm, Darlene C. & Norman, George, 2004.
"Heterogeneous preferences and location choice with multi-product firms,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 321-339, May.
- Darlene Chisholm & George Norman, 2002. "Heterogeneous Preferences and Location Choice with Multi-Product Firms," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0205, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Dominik Kress & Erwin Pesch, 2016. "Competitive Location and Pricing on Networks with Random Utilities," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 16(3), pages 837-863, September.
- Akamatsu, Takashi & Fujishima, Shota & Takayama, Yuki, 2014. "On Stable Equilibria in Discrete-Space Social Interaction Models," MPRA Paper 55938, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Anderson, Simon P. & de Palma, Andre, 1999. "Reverse discrete choice models," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(6), pages 745-764, November.
- A. de Palma & O. Sanchez, 1998.
"Accessibilité dans un système de transport en environnement concurrentiel,"
THEMA Working Papers
98-04, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- de Palma, A. & Sanchez, O., 1998. "Accessibilite dans un systeme de transport en environnement concurrentiel," Papers 9804, Paris X - Nanterre, U.F.R. de Sc. Ec. Gest. Maths Infor..
- Simon P. Anderson & Andre de Palma, 1989. "The Logit as a Model of Product Differentiation: Further Results and Extensions," Discussion Papers 913, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Akamatsu, Takashi & Fujishima, Shota & Takayama, Yuki, 2017.
"Discrete-space agglomeration model with social interactions: Multiplicity, stability, and continuous limit of equilibria,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 22-37.
- Akamatsu, Takashi & Fujishima, Shota & Takayama, Yuki, 2016. "Discrete-Space Agglomeration Model with Social Interactions: Multiplicity, Stability, and Continuous Limit of Equilibria," MPRA Paper 74713, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Braid, Ralph M., 2006. "The equilibrium locations of three stores with different selections of differentiated products," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 93(1), pages 31-36, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:regeco:v:18:y:1988:i:1:p:57-68. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/regec .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.