Heterogeneous preferences and non-central agglomeration of firms
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- Chisholm, Darlene C. & Norman, George, 2004.
"Heterogeneous preferences and location choice with multi-product firms,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 321-339, May.
- Darlene Chisholm & George Norman, 2002. "Heterogeneous Preferences and Location Choice with Multi-Product Firms," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0205, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Dominik Kress & Erwin Pesch, 2016. "Competitive Location and Pricing on Networks with Random Utilities," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 16(3), pages 837-863, September.
- Akamatsu, Takashi & Fujishima, Shota & Takayama, Yuki, 2014. "On Stable Equilibria in Discrete-Space Social Interaction Models," MPRA Paper 55938, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Anderson, Simon P. & de Palma, Andre, 1999. "Reverse discrete choice models," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(6), pages 745-764, November.
- S. P. Anderson & A. de Palma, 1997. "Reverse discrete choice models," THEMA Working Papers 97-09, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- A. de Palma & O. Sanchez, 1998. "Accessibilité dans un système de transport en environnement concurrentiel," THEMA Working Papers 98-04, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- de Palma, A. & Sanchez, O., 1998. "Accessibilite dans un systeme de transport en environnement concurrentiel," Papers 9804, Paris X - Nanterre, U.F.R. de Sc. Ec. Gest. Maths Infor..
- Simon P. Anderson & Andre de Palma, 1989. "The Logit as a Model of Product Differentiation: Further Results and Extensions," Discussion Papers 913, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Akamatsu, Takashi & Fujishima, Shota & Takayama, Yuki, 2017. "Discrete-space agglomeration model with social interactions: Multiplicity, stability, and continuous limit of equilibria," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 22-37.
- Akamatsu, Takashi & Fujishima, Shota & Takayama, Yuki, 2016. "Discrete-Space Agglomeration Model with Social Interactions: Multiplicity, Stability, and Continuous Limit of Equilibria," MPRA Paper 74713, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Braid, Ralph M., 2006. "The equilibrium locations of three stores with different selections of differentiated products," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 93(1), pages 31-36, October.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:regeco:v:18:y:1988:i:1:p:57-68. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed