Spouse labor supply: fiscal incentive and income effect,evidence from French fully joint income tax system
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Richard Blundell & Alan Duncan & Costas Meghir, 1998.
"Estimating Labor Supply Responses Using Tax Reforms,"
Econometric Society, vol. 66(4), pages 827-862, July.
- Richard Blundell & Alan Duncan & Costas Meghir, 1995. "Estimating labour supply responses using tax reforms," IFS Working Papers W95/07, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Henrik Jacobsen Kleven & Claus Thustrup Kreiner & Emmanuel Saez, 2009.
"The Optimal Income Taxation of Couples,"
Econometric Society, vol. 77(2), pages 537-560, March.
- Kleven, Henrik & Kreiner, Claus Thustrup & Saez, Emmanuel, 2006. "The Optimal Income Taxation of Couples," CEPR Discussion Papers 5978, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Henrik Jacobsen Kleven & Claus Thustrup Kreiner & Emmanuel Saez, 2006. "The Optimal Income Taxation of Couples," NBER Working Papers 12685, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gruber, Jon & Saez, Emmanuel, 2002.
"The elasticity of taxable income: evidence and implications,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 84(1), pages 1-32, April.
- Jon Gruber & Emmanuel Saez, 2000. "The Elasticity of Taxable Income: Evidence and Implications," NBER Working Papers 7512, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Angrist, Joshua D & Evans, William N, 1998.
"Children and Their Parents' Labor Supply: Evidence from Exogenous Variation in Family Size,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 88(3), pages 450-477, June.
- Joshua D. Angrist & William N. Evans, 1996. "Children and Their Parents' Labor Supply: Evidence from Exogenous Variation in Family Size," NBER Working Papers 5778, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Olivier Donni, 2007.
"Collective female labour supply: theory and application,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 117(516), pages 94-119, January.
- Olivier Donni, 2001. "Collective Female Labor Supply: Theory and Application," Cahiers de recherche CREFE / CREFE Working Papers 141, CREFE, Université du Québec à Montréal.
- Donni, Olivier, 2005. "Collective Female Labour Supply: Theory and Application," IZA Discussion Papers 1506, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Blundell, Richard & Macurdy, Thomas, 1999. "Labor supply: A review of alternative approaches," Handbook of Labor Economics,in: O. Ashenfelter & D. Card (ed.), Handbook of Labor Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 27, pages 1559-1695 Elsevier.
- John K. Dagsvik & François Laisney & Steinar Strom & Jannike Ostervold, 1988.
"Female Labour Supply and the Tax Benefit System in France,"
Annals of Economics and Statistics,
GENES, issue 11, pages 5-40.
- Dagsvik, J.K. & Laisney, F. & Strom, S. & Ostervold, J., 1988. "Female Labour Supply And The Tax Benefit System In France," Memorandum 04/1988, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- François Bourguignon & Thierry Magnac, 1990. "Labor Supply and Taxation in France," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 25(3), pages 358-389.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Olivier Bargain & Andreas Peichl, 2016.
"Own-wage labor supply elasticities: variation across time and estimation methods,"
IZA Journal of Labor Economics,
Springer;Forschungsinstitut zur Zukunft der Arbeit GmbH (IZA), vol. 5(1), pages 1-31, December.
- Olivier Bargain & Andreas Peichl, 2016. "Own-wage labor supply elasticities: variation across time and estimation methods," Post-Print hal-01447870, HAL.
- Olivier Bargain & Andreas Peichl, 2013.
"Steady-State Labor Supply Elasticities: An International Comparison,"
- Olivier Bargain & Andreas Peichl, 2013. "Steady-State Labor Supply Elasticities: An International Comparison," AMSE Working Papers 1322, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France.
- Bargain, Olivier & Peichl, Andreas, 2013. "Steady-state labor supply elasticities: A survey," ZEW Discussion Papers 13-084, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
More about this item
KeywordsLabor supply; Time allocation; Fiscal incidence.;
- H22 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Incidence
- H31 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents - - - Household
- J32 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Nonwage Labor Costs and Benefits; Retirement Plans; Private Pensions
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ema:worpap:2008-20. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Stefania Marcassa). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/themafr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.