Female Labour Supply And The Tax Benefit System In France
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- John K. Dagsvik & François Laisney & Steinar Strom & Jannike Ostervold, 1988. "Female Labour Supply and the Tax Benefit System in France," Annals of Economics and Statistics, GENES, issue 11, pages 5-40.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Elena G. F. Stancanelli, 2006.
"Les couples sur le marché de l'emploi. Une analyse exploratoire des années récentes,"
Revue de l'OFCE,
Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 99(4), pages 235-272.
- Elena Stancanelli, 2006. "Les couples sur le marché de l'emploi. Une analyse exploratoire des années récentes," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/9719, Sciences Po.
- Roed, Knut & Strom, Steinar, 2002.
" Progressive Taxes and the Labour Market: Is the Trade-Off between Equality and Efficiency Inevitable?,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 16(1), pages 77-110, February.
- Roed,K. & Strom,S., 1999. "Progressive taxes and the labour market : is the trade-off between equality and efficiency inevitable?," Memorandum 19/1999, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Stéfan Lollivier, 2001. "Les choix d'activité des femmes en couple : une approche longitudinale," Économie et Statistique, Programme National Persée, vol. 349(1), pages 125-140.
- John K. Dagsvik & Tom Kornstad & Terje Skjerpen, 2006. "Analysis of the discouraged worker phenomenon. Evidence from micro data," Discussion Papers 453, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Merz, Joachim, 1992.
"Time Use Dynamics in Paid Work and Household Activities of Married Women - A Panel Analysis with Household Information and Regional Labour Demand,"
7242, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Joachim Merz, 1992. "Time Use Dynamics in Paid Work and Household Activities of Married Women - A Panel Analysis with Household Information and Regional Labour Demand," FFB-Discussionpaper 02, Research Institute on Professions (Forschungsinstitut Freie Berufe (FFB)), LEUPHANA University Lüneburg.
- Clément Carbonnier, 2008. "Spouse labor supply: fiscal incentive and income effect,evidence from French fully joint income tax system," THEMA Working Papers 2008-20, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
More about this item
Keywordslabour supply ; economic models ; fiscal policy ; women workers;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:osloec:1988_004. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mari Strønstad Øverås). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/souiono.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .