The Effect of R&D Subsidy for Small and Medium Enterprises
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Acs, Zoltan J & Audretsch, David B, 1988. "Innovation in Large and Small Firms: An Empirical Analysis," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 78(4), pages 678-690, September.
- Madanmohan Ghosh, 2007. "R&D Policies and Endogenous Growth: A Dynamic General Equilibrium Analysis of the Case for Canada ," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 11(1), pages 187-203, February.
- Isidoro Romero & Francisco Javier Santos, 2007. "Firm Size and Regional Linkages: A Typology of Manufacturing Establishments in Southern Spain," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(5), pages 571-584.
More about this item
KeywordsSouth Korea; General equilibrium modeling; Public finance;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-09-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2014-09-05 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-CSE-2014-09-05 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-ENT-2014-09-05 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-INO-2014-09-05 (Innovation)
- NEP-SBM-2014-09-05 (Small Business Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ekd:006356:6846. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Theresa Leary). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ecomoea.html .