Report NEP-INO-2014-09-05This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Steffen Lippert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Loriane Py & Antoine Bozio & Delphine Irac, 2014. "Impact of research tax credit on R&D and innovation: evidence from the 2008 French reform," EcoMod2014 6873, EcoMod.
- Sylvie Charlot & Riccardo Crescenzi & Antonio Musolesi, 2014. "Augmented and Unconstrained: revisiting the Regional Knowledge Production Function," SEEDS Working Papers 2414, SEEDS, Sustainability Environmental Economics and Dynamics Studies, revised Aug 2014.
- Ramana Nanda & Tom Nicholas, 2014. "Did Bank Distress Stifle Innovation During the Great Depression?," NBER Working Papers 20392, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fabian Unterlass, 2013. "The relationship between innovation, exports and economic performance. Empirical evidence for 21 EU countries," EcoMod2013 5655, EcoMod.
- Rosario Sanchez & Angeles Díaz, 2014. "Innovation, exports and technical efficiency in Spain," EcoMod2014 6783, EcoMod.
- Kibae Kim & Wool-rim Lee & Jorn Altmann, 2014. "SNA-Based Innovation Trend Analysis in Software Service Networks," TEMEP Discussion Papers 2014115, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Aug 2014.
- Chanyoung Hong & Jung In Yeon & Jeong-Dong Lee, 2014. "The Effect of R&D Subsidy for Small and Medium Enterprises," EcoMod2014 6846, EcoMod.
- Drivas, Kyriakos & Economidou, Claire, 2014. "Is Geographic Nearness Important for Trading Ideas? Evidence from the US," MPRA Paper 58105, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Siedschlag, Iulia & Smith, Donal & Turcu, Camelia & Zhang, Xiaoheng, 2014. "Boosting the Attractiveness of the European Union to International Investment in R&D Activities: What Matters?," Papers RB2014/2/7, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- INOUE Hiroyasu & NAKAJIMA Kentaro & SAITO Yukiko, 2014. "Localization of Knowledge-creating Establishments," Discussion papers 14053, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Asongu Simplice & Andrés Antonio, 2014. "Global trajectories, dynamics, and tendencies of business software piracy: benchmarking IPRs harmonization," Working Papers of the African Governance and Development Institute. 14/011, African Governance and Development Institute..
- Asongu Simplice, 2014. "Boosting scientific publications in Africa: which IPRs protection channels matter?," Working Papers of the African Governance and Development Institute. 14/010, African Governance and Development Institute..