Report NEP-SBM-2014-09-05This is the archive for NEP-SBM, a report on new working papers in the area of Small Business Management. JoÃ£o Carlos Correia LeitÃ£o issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Chanyoung Hong & Jung In Yeon & Jeong-Dong Lee, 2014. "The Effect of R&D Subsidy for Small and Medium Enterprises," EcoMod2014 6846, EcoMod.
- Rosario Sanchez & Angeles Díaz, 2014. "Innovation, exports and technical efficiency in Spain," EcoMod2014 6783, EcoMod.
- Loriane Py & Antoine Bozio & Delphine Irac, 2014. "Impact of research tax credit on R&D and innovation: evidence from the 2008 French reform," EcoMod2014 6873, EcoMod.
- Bruhn, Miriam & Loeprick, Jan, 2014. "Small business tax policy, informality, and tax evasion -- evidence from Georgia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7010, The World Bank.
- Fabian Unterlass, 2013. "The relationship between innovation, exports and economic performance. Empirical evidence for 21 EU countries," EcoMod2013 5655, EcoMod.
- Forstner, Bernhard & Koester, Ulrich, 2014. "EU investment support for small and medium-sized enterprises in southern Europe: To be recommended?," IAMO Policy Briefs 17e, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO).
- INOUE Hiroyasu & NAKAJIMA Kentaro & SAITO Yukiko, 2014. "Localization of Knowledge-creating Establishments," Discussion papers 14053, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Item repec:ekd:006356:6689 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Stijn Van Nieuwerburgh & Hanno Lustig & Bryan Kelly, 2014. "Firm Volatility in Granular Networks," 2014 Meeting Papers 253, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Ayyagari, Meghana & Demirguc-Kunt, Asli & Maksimovic, Vojislav, 2014. "Does local financial development matter for firm lifecycle in India ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7008, The World Bank.