On the termination of strategic technology alliances: An exploratory study
No abstract is available for this item.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
|Date of creation:||2005|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Tema Building 1.40, PO Box 513, 5600 MB Eindhoven|
Phone: (+31) (0)40 247 5938
Fax: (+31) (0)40 247 2607
Web page: https://www.tue.nl/universiteit/faculteiten/industrial-engineering-innovation-sciences/onderzoek/onderzoeksinstituten/ecis/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Niederkofler, Martin, 1991. "The evolution of strategic alliances: Opportunities for managerial influence," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 6(4), pages 237-257, July.
- Burton, John, 1995. "Partnering with the Japanese: Threat or opportunity for European businesses?," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 304-315, September.
- Reuer, Jeffrey J. & Zollo, Maurizio, 2005. "Termination outcomes of research alliances," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 101-115, February.
- Robert E. Spekman, 1998. "Alliance Management: A View from the Past and a Look to the Future," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(6), pages 747-772, November.
- Maljers, Floris & Baden-Fuller, Charles & Van Den Bosch, Frans, 1996. "Maintaining strategic momentum: The CEO's agenda," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 14(6), pages 555-561, December.
- Dacin, M. Tina & Hitt, Michael A. & Levitas, Edward, 1997. "Selecting partners for successful international alliances: Examination of U.S. and Korean firms," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 3-16, April.