On the termination of strategic technology alliances: An exploratory study
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||2005|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: (+31) (0)40 247 5938
Fax: (+31) (0)40 247 2607
Web page: http://ecis.ieis.tue.nl/welcome
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Maljers, Floris & Baden-Fuller, Charles & Van Den Bosch, Frans, 1996. "Maintaining strategic momentum: The CEO's agenda," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 14(6), pages 555-561, December.
- Reuer, Jeffrey J. & Zollo, Maurizio, 2005. "Termination outcomes of research alliances," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 101-115, February.
- Dacin, M. Tina & Hitt, Michael A. & Levitas, Edward, 1997. "Selecting partners for successful international alliances: Examination of U.S. and Korean firms," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 3-16, April.
- Niederkofler, Martin, 1991. "The evolution of strategic alliances: Opportunities for managerial influence," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 6(4), pages 237-257, July.
- Robert E. Spekman, 1998. "Alliance Management: A View from the Past and a Look to the Future," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(6), pages 747-772, November.
- Burton, John, 1995. "Partnering with the Japanese: Threat or opportunity for European businesses?," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 304-315, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ein:tuecis:0512. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Carolina Castaldi)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.