On the termination of strategic technology alliances: An exploratory study
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Niederkofler, Martin, 1991. "The evolution of strategic alliances: Opportunities for managerial influence," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 6(4), pages 237-257, July.
- Maljers, Floris & Baden-Fuller, Charles & Van Den Bosch, Frans, 1996. "Maintaining strategic momentum: The CEO's agenda," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 14(6), pages 555-561, December.
- Dacin, M. Tina & Hitt, Michael A. & Levitas, Edward, 1997. "Selecting partners for successful international alliances: Examination of U.S. and Korean firms," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 3-16, April.
- Burton, John, 1995. "Partnering with the Japanese: Threat or opportunity for European businesses?," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 304-315, September.
- Reuer, Jeffrey J. & Zollo, Maurizio, 2005. "Termination outcomes of research alliances," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 101-115, February.
- Robert E. Spekman, 1998. "Alliance Management: A View from the Past and a Look to the Future," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(6), pages 747-772, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lokshin, Boris & Hagedoorn, John & Letterie, Wilko, 2011.
"The bumpy road of technology partnerships: Understanding causes and consequences of partnership mal-functioning,"
Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 297-308, March.
- Lokshin, Boris & Hagedoorn, John & Letterie, Wilko, 2010. "The bumpy road of technology partnerships: Understanding causes and consequences of partnership mal-functioning," MERIT Working Papers 057, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Kang, Inwon & Han, Shin & Shin, Geon-Cheol, 2014. "A process leading to strategic alliance outcome: The case of IT companies in China, Japan and Korea," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 23(6), pages 1127-1138.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ein:tuecis:0512. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ectuenl.html .