Alliance Management: A View from the Past and a Look to the Future
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Susan Gensemer & Kiridaran Kanagaretnam, 2004. "Alliances and cost declaration," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 25(3), pages 121-136.
- Marc Fréchet, 2007. "Les difficultés relationnelles dans les partenariats d’innovation:une approche par le contrat psychologique," Revue Finance Contrôle Stratégie, revues.org, vol. 10(1), pages 125-148, March.
- Beugelsdijk, S. & Koen, C.I. & Noorderhaven, N.G., 2004. "Organizational Culture and Relationship Skills," Discussion Paper 2004-13, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Valentina Morandi, 2013. "The management of industry–university joint research projects: how do partners coordinate and control R&D activities?," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 38(2), pages 69-92, April.
- Håvard Ness, 2009. "Governance, Negotiations, and Alliance Dynamics: Explaining the Evolution of Relational Practice," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46(3), pages 451-480, May.
- B.M. Sadowski. & G.M. Duysters & G.Sadowski-Rasters, 2005. "On the termination of strategic technology alliances: An exploratory study," Working Papers 05.12, Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies.
- repec:rge:journl:v:5:y:2017:i:2:p:58-76 is not listed on IDEAS
- Giapponi, Catherine C. & Scheraga, Carl A., 2007. "Industry Issue Paper: Cross-Cultural Factors and Corporate Governance Transparency in Global Airline Strategic Alliances," Journal of the Transportation Research Forum, Transportation Research Forum, vol. 46(2).
- Koh, S.C.L. & Gunasekaran, A. & Rajkumar, D., 2008. "ERP II: The involvement, benefits and impediments of collaborative information sharing," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 113(1), pages 245-268, May.
- Jorge Walter & Christoph Lechner & Franz W. Kellermanns, 2008. "Disentangling Alliance Management Processes: Decision Making, Politicality, and Alliance Performance," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45(3), pages 530-560, May.
- Urriolagoitia, Lourdes & Planellas, Marcel, 2007. "Sponsorship relationships as strategic alliances: A life cycle model approach," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 157-166.
- Monika Golonka, 2014. "Interfirm cooperation and uncertainty: a study in the ICT Industry," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 0300971, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/805 is not listed on IDEAS
- SLUYTS, Kim & MARTENS, Rudy & MATTHYSSENS, Paul, 2008. "Towards a dynamic concept of alliance capability," Working Papers 2008019, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Matthew Murphy & Daniel Arenas & Joan Batista, 2015. "Value Creation in Cross-Sector Collaborations: The Roles of Experience and Alignment," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 130(1), pages 145-162, August.
- Fariborz Damanpour & Carlos Devece & Chao Chen & Vijay Pothukuchi, 2012. "Organizational culture and partner interaction in the management of international joint ventures in India," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 29(2), pages 453-478, June.
- Maddalena Sorrentino & Massimo Simonetta, 2013. "Incentivising inter-municipal collaboration: the Lombard experience," Journal of Management & Governance, Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 17(4), pages 887-906, November.
- Fumihiko Isada & Yuriko Isada, 2015. "Trans-nationalisation of a main office in a multinational firm," International Journal of Business and Management, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences, vol. 3(4), pages 15-40, November.
- Giapponi, Catherine & Scheraga, Carl, 2008. "National Culture and Competitive Strategy Disclosure in Global Airline Strategic Alliances," Journal of the Transportation Research Forum, Transportation Research Forum, vol. 47(1).
- Giapponi, Catherine & Scheraga, Carl, 2007. "The Impact of Cross-Cultural Factors on Corporate Governance Transparency: The Implication for Strategic Alliances in the Airline Industry," 48th Annual Transportation Research Forum, Boston, Massachusetts, March 15-17, 2007 207915, Transportation Research Forum.
- del Mar Benavides-Espinosa, María & Ribeiro-Soriano, Domingo, 2014. "Cooperative learning in creating and managing joint ventures," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(4), pages 648-655.
- Busenitz, Lowell W. & Fiet, James O. & Moesel, Douglas D., 2004. "Reconsidering the venture capitalists' "value added" proposition: An interorganizational learning perspective," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 19(6), pages 787-807, November.
- Vapola, Terhi Johanna & Paukku, Markus & Gabrielsson, Mika, 2010. "Portfolio management of strategic alliances: An international business perspective," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 247-260, June.
- Jang Juyoung & Danes Sharon M., 2013. "Are We on the Same Page?: Copreneurial Couple Goal Congruence and New Venture Viability," Entrepreneurship Research Journal, De Gruyter, vol. 3(4), pages 483-504, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jomstd:v:35:y:1998:i:6:p:747-772. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2380 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.