Market potential in British regions, 1871-1931
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Richard Anthony, 1993. "The Scottish agricultural labour market, 1900-1939: a case of institutional intervention," Economic History Review, Economic History Society, vol. 46(3), pages 558-574, August.
- Antoni Estevadeordal & Brian Frantz & Alan M. Taylor, 2002. "The Rise and Fall of World Trade, 1870-1939," NBER Working Papers 9318, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nicholas Crafts & Abay Mulatu, 2005.
"What explains the location of industry in Britain, 1871–1931?,"
Journal of Economic Geography,
Oxford University Press, vol. 5(4), pages 499-518, August.
- Crafts, Nicholas & Mulatu, Abay, 2004. "What Explains the Location of Industry in Britain, 1871-1931," CEPR Discussion Papers 4356, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Frank Geary & Tom Stark, 2002. "Examining Ireland"s Post--famine Economic Growth Performance," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 112(482), pages 919-935, October.
- O Grada, Cormac, 1995. "Ireland: A New Economic History 1780-1939," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198205982.
- K.H. Midelfart & H.G. Overman & S.J. Redding & A.J. Venables, 2000. "The location of European industry," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 142, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rafael González-Val & Daniel A. Tirado-Fabregat & Elisabet Viladecans-Marsal, 2017.
"Market potential and city growth: Spain 1860–1960,"
Springer;Cliometric Society (Association Francaise de Cliométrie), vol. 11(1), pages 31-61, January.
- Rafael González-Val & Daniel A. Tirado-Fabregat & Elisabet Viladecans-Marsal, 2017. "Market potential and city growth: Spain 1860–1960," Cliometrica, Journal of Historical Economics and Econometric History, Association Française de Cliométrie (AFC), vol. 11(1), pages 31-61, January.
- González-Val, Rafael & Tirado, Daniel A. & Viladecans-Marsal, Elisabet, 2013. "Market potential and city growth : Spain 1860-1960," IFCS - Working Papers in Economic History.WH wp13-04, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Instituto Figuerola.
- Rafael González-Val & Daniel A. Tirado-Fabregat & Elisabet Viladecans-Marsal, 2013. "Market potential and city growth: Spain 1860-1960," Working Papers 2013/13, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Anna Missiaia, 2016.
"Where do we go from here? Market access and regional development in Italy (1871–1911),"
European Review of Economic History,
Oxford University Press, vol. 20(2), pages 215-241.
- Anna Missiaia, 2015. "Where Do We Go From Here? Market Access and Regional Development in Italy (1871-1911)," LEM Papers Series 2015/18, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Nicolai Wendland, 2015. "All access: a micro-level case study on the secondary center of Berlin (1871–1936)," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 54(2), pages 375-399, March.
- Gabriel M. Ahlfeldt & Wolfgang Maennig, 2010. "Substitutability and Complementarity of Urban Amenities: External Effects of Built Heritage in Berlin," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 38(2), pages 285-323.
- Martinez-Galarraga, Julio, 2012.
"The determinants of industrial location in Spain, 1856–1929,"
Explorations in Economic History,
Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 255-275.
- Julio Martinez-Galarraga, 2010. "The determinants of industrial location in Spain, 1856-1929," Working Papers in Economics 244, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Sebastian Brandt & Wolfgang Maennig, 2012. "The impact of rail access on condominium prices in Hamburg," Transportation, Springer, vol. 39(5), pages 997-1017, September.
More about this item
- N0 - Economic History - - General
- L91 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Transportation: General
- L96 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Telecommunications
- R14 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Land Use Patterns
- J01 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - General - - - Labor Economics: General
- B1 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought through 1925
- O52 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Europe
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ehl:wpaper:22556. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (LSERO Manager on behalf of EH Dept.). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/chlseuk.html .