Ireland: A New Economic History 1780-1939
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thomas Jordan, 2002. "Queen Victoria's Irish Soldiers: Quality of Life and Social Origins of the Thin Green Line," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 57(1), pages 73-88, January.
- John FitzGerald, 2000. "Ireland's Failure-And Belated Convergence," Papers WP133, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Karl Whelan, 1999.
"Economic Geography and the Long-run Effects of the Great Irish Famine,"
The Economic and Social Review,
Economic and Social Studies, vol. 30(1), pages 1-20.
- Karl Whelan, 1999. "Economic geography and the long-run effects of the Great Irish Famine," Open Access publications 10197/208, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Nicholas Crafts, 2005. "Market potential in British regions, 1871-1931," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(9), pages 1159-1166.
- Cormac O. Grada & Eugene N. White, 2002.
"Who Panics During Panics? Evidence from a Nineteenth Century Savings Bank,"
NBER Working Papers
8856, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cormac Ó Gráda & Eugene N. White, 2002. "Who panics during panics? Evidence from a nineteenth century savings bank," Working Papers 200212, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Thomas Jordan, 2011. "Sons of St. Patrick: Quality of Life and Heights of Young Irish Males at Mid-Nineteenth Century," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 102(3), pages 389-408, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oxp:obooks:9780198205982. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economics Book Marketing). General contact details of provider: http://www.oup.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.