Sons of St. Patrick: Quality of Life and Heights of Young Irish Males at Mid-Nineteenth Century
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 102 (2011)
Issue (Month): 3 (July)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/11135|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Doh Shin, 1980. "Does rapid economic growth improve the human lot? Some empirical evidence," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 8(2), pages 199-221, June.
- Robert William Fogel, 1993. "New Sources and New Techniques for the Study of Secular Trends in Nutritional Status, Health, Mortality, and the Process of Aging," NBER Historical Working Papers 0026, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thomas Jordan, 1996. "A weighted index of quality of life for Irish children; 1841, 1851, and 1861," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 37(1), pages 47-73, January.
- O Grada, Cormac, 1995. "Ireland: A New Economic History 1780-1939," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198205982, July.
- John Komlos, 1994. "Stature, Living Standards, and Economic Development: Essays in Anthropometric History," Books by John Komlos, Department of Economics, University of Munich, number 11.
- James Larson, 1993. "The measurement of social well-being," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 28(3), pages 285-296, March.
- G. S. L. Tucker, 1970. "Irish Fertility Ratios before the Famine," Economic History Review, Economic History Society, vol. 23(2), pages 267-284, 08.
- Thomas Jordan, 2009. "Source, Method, and Surmise: Quality of Life in History," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 94(2), pages 227-239, November.
- Thomas Jordan, 1992. "An index of the quality of life for victorian children and youth, the vicy index," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 27(3), pages 257-277, November.
- Andrew Halpern, 1994. "Quality of life for students with disabilities in transition from school to adulthood," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 33(1), pages 193-236, August.
- John Komlos, . "Height and Social Status in Eighteenth-Century Germany," Articles by John Komlos 27, Department of Economics, University of Munich.
- Earl Davis & Margret Fine-Davis, 1991. "Social indicators of living conditions in Ireland with European comparisons," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 25(2), pages 103-365, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:soinre:v:102:y:2011:i:3:p:389-408. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.