Stature, Living Standards, and Economic Development: Essays in Anthropometric History
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stanley L. Engerman, 1997. "The Standard of Living Debate in International Perspective: Measures and Indicators," NBER Chapters,in: Health and Welfare during Industrialization, pages 17-46 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kris Inwood & Les Oxley & Evan Roberts, 2008. "Physical stature and its interpretation in nineteenth century New Zealand," Working Papers in Economics 08/22, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Griffen, Andrew S., 2016. "Height and calories in early childhood," Economics & Human Biology, Elsevier, vol. 20(C), pages 55-69.
- John Komlos, "undated".
"On the Biological Standard of Living of Eighteenth-Century Americans: Taller, Richer, Healthier,"
Articles by John Komlos
3, Department of Economics, University of Munich.
- Komlos, John, 2003. "On the Biological Standard of Living of Eighteenth-Century Americans: Taller, Richer, Healthier," Discussion Papers in Economics 53, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Maria-Dolores, Ramon & Martínez Carrion, José Miguel, 2012. "The comovement between height and some economic development indicators in Spain," UMUFAE Economics Working Papers 26464, DIGITUM. Universidad de Murcia.
- T. Paul Schultz, 2003. "Human Capital, Schooling and Health Returns," Working Papers 853, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Raymundo M. Campos-Vázquez & Roberto Vélez-Grajales, 2012. "Did Population Well-being Improve During Porfirian Mexico? A Regional Analysis using a Quasi-Human Development Index," Journal of Human Development and Capabilities, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(4), pages 597-620, November.
- Andrew Coleman & Sylvia Dixon & David C. Maré, 2005. "Maori economic development - Glimpses from statistical sources," Working Papers 05_13, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- Thomas Jordan, 2011. "Sons of St. Patrick: Quality of Life and Heights of Young Irish Males at Mid-Nineteenth Century," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 102(3), pages 389-408, July.
- repec:eee:ehbiol:v:28:y:2018:i:c:p:107-118 is not listed on IDEAS
- Julianne Treme & Lee A. Craig, 2013. "Urbanization, Health And Human Stature," Bulletin of Economic Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 65, pages 130-141, May.
- Mummert, Amanda & Esche, Emily & Robinson, Joshua & Armelagos, George J., 2011. "Stature and robusticity during the agricultural transition: Evidence from the bioarchaeological record," Economics & Human Biology, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 284-301, July.
- Charles Kenny, 2006. "Were People in the Past Poor and Miserable?," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 59(2), pages 275-306, May.
- Víctor Hugo de Oliveira Sila & Climent Quintana, 2009. "Infant disease, economic conditions at birth and adult stature in Brazil," Working Papers 2009-33, FEDEA.
- Jane Humphries & Tim Leunig, 2009. "Cities, market integration, and going to sea: stunting and the standard of living in early nineteenth-century England and Wales -super-1," Economic History Review, Economic History Society, vol. 62(2), pages 458-478, May.
- Francesco Scalone, 2014. "Effects of nutritional stress and socio-economic status on maternal mortality in six German villages, 1766-1863," Population Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 68(2), pages 217-236, July.
- Komlos, John, 2003. "How to (and How Not to) Analyze Deficient Height Samples," Discussion Papers in Economics 56, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ehb:kombks:11. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Utku Teksoez). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .