Resisting labour market insecurity: old and new actors, rivals or allies?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Anke Hassel, 2007. "The Curse of Institutional Security - The Erosion of German Trade Unionism," Industrielle Beziehungen - Zeitschrift fuer Arbeit, Organisation und Management - The German Journal of Industrial Relations, Rainer Hampp Verlag, vol. 14(2), pages 176-191.
- Espen Geelmuyden RÃ¸d & Nils B Weidmann, 2015. "Empowering activists or autocrats? The Internet in authoritarian regimes," Journal of Peace Research, Peace Research Institute Oslo, vol. 52(3), pages 338-351, May.
- Valeria Pulignano & Guglielmo Meardi & Nadja Doerflinger, 2015. "Trade unions and labour market dualisation: a comparison of policies and attitudes towards agency and migrant workers in Germany and Belgium," Work, Employment & Society, British Sociological Association, vol. 29(5), pages 808-825, October.
More about this item
KeywordsEurope; globalisation; labour market insecurity; protest; social movements; trade unions;
- R14 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Land Use Patterns
- J01 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - General - - - Labor Economics: General
- J50 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor-Management Relations, Trade Unions, and Collective Bargaining - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-11-26 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ehl:lserod:84658. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (LSERO Manager). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/lsepsuk.html .