From dissonance to resonance: cognitive interdependence in quantitative finance
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Franklin Allen & Douglas Gale, 1998. "Optimal Financial Crises," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 53(4), pages 1245-1284, August.
- Arthur, W Brian, 1989. "Competing Technologies, Increasing Returns, and Lock-In by Historical Events," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 99(394), pages 116-131, March.
- Officer, Micah S., 2007. "Are performance based arbitrage effects detectable? Evidence from merger arbitrage," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 13(5), pages 793-812, December.
- David, Paul A, 1985. "Clio and the Economics of QWERTY," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 75(2), pages 332-337, May.
- Philippe Jorion, 2000. "Risk management lessons from Long‐Term Capital Management," European Financial Management, European Financial Management Association, vol. 6(3), pages 277-300.
- Smith, Vernon L & Suchanek, Gerry L & Williams, Arlington W, 1988. "Bubbles, Crashes, and Endogenous Expectations in Experimental Spot Asset Markets," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 56(5), pages 1119-1151, September.
- Harrison, J. Michael & Kreps, David M., 1979. "Martingales and arbitrage in multiperiod securities markets," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 381-408, June.
- Francesca Cornelli & David D. Li, 2002. "Risk Arbitrage in Takeovers," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 15(3), pages 837-868.
- Hsieh, Jim & Walkling, Ralph A., 2005. "Determinants and implications of arbitrage holdings in acquisitions," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 77(3), pages 605-648, September.
- Millo, Yuval & MacKenzie, Donald, 2009. "The usefulness of inaccurate models: Towards an understanding of the emergence of financial risk management," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 638-653, July.
- Daniel Beunza & David Stark, 2004. "Tools of the trade: the socio-technology of arbitrage in a Wall Street trading room," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 13(2), pages 369-400, April.
- Wanda J. Orlikowski, 1992. "The Duality of Technology: Rethinking the Concept of Technology in Organizations," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 3(3), pages 398-427, August.
- Larcker, David F. & Lys, Thomas, 1987. "An empirical analysis of the incentives to engage in costly information acquisition : The case of risk arbitrage," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 111-126, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kellard, Neil & Millo, Yuval & Simon, Jan & Engel, Ofer, 2017. "Close communications: hedge funds, brokers and the emergence of herding," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 64766, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- repec:eee:aosoci:v:61:y:2017:i:c:p:53-67 is not listed on IDEAS
- David Stark, 2014. "On Resilience," Social Sciences, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 3(1), pages 1-11, February.
- Mützel, Sophie, 2013. "On coordination: Stories and meaning making in markets," economic sociology_the european electronic newsletter, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies, vol. 14(2), pages 4-9.
- Castelle, Michael & Millo, Yuval & Beunza, Daniel & Lubin, David C., 2016. "Where do electronic markets come from? Regulation and the transformation of financial exchanges," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 68650, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- repec:bla:jomstd:v:54:y:2017:i:5:p:711-738 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bronk, Richard, 2013. "Hayek on the wisdom of prices: a reassessment," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 50371, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
More about this item
- F3 - International Economics - - International Finance
- G3 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ehl:lserod:45604. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (LSERO Manager). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/lsepsuk.html .