Repression or civil war?
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||May 2009|
|Date of revision:|
|Publication status:||Published in American Economic Review, May, 2009, 99(2), pp. 292-297. ISSN: 0002-8282|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: +44 (020) 7405 7686
Web page: http://www.lse.ac.uk/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Benedikt Goderis & Mila Versteeg, 2009.
"Human Rights Violations After 9/11 and the Role of Constitutional Constraints,"
Economics of Security Working Paper Series
11, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Benedikt Goderis & Mila Versteeg, 2012. "Human Rights Violations after 9/11 and the Role of Constitutional Constraints," The Journal of Legal Studies, University of Chicago Press, vol. 41(1), pages 131 - 164.
- Benedikt Goderis & Mila Versteeg, 2009. "Human Rights Violations after 9/11 and the Role of Constitutional Constraints," Economics Series Working Papers 425, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Jean-Paul Azam, 2006.
"The Paradox of Power Reconsidered: A Theory of Political Regimes in Africa,"
Journal of African Economies,
Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 15(1), pages 26-58, March.
- Azam, Jean-Paul, 2003. "The Paradox of Power Reconsidered: A Theory of Political Regimes in Africa," IDEI Working Papers 233, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse, revised 2005.
- Besley, Timothy J. & Persson, Torsten, 2008.
"The Incidence of Civil War: Theory and Evidence,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
7101, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Timothy Besley & Torsten Persson, 2009. "The Incidence of Civil War: Theory and Evidence," STICERD - Economic Organisation and Public Policy Discussion Papers Series 005, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Timothy J. Besley & Torsten Persson, 2008. "The Incidence of Civil War: Theory and Evidence," NBER Working Papers 14585, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ehl:lserod:33748. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (LSERO Manager)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.