A State is Born: Transport Infrastructure and Democracy in Somaliland
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Azam, Jean-Paul, 2010. "A State is Born: Transport Infrastructure and Democracy in Somaliland," IDEI Working Papers 668, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
References listed on IDEAS
- Nicholas Eubank, 2010. "Peace-Building without External Assistance: Lessons from Somaliland," Working Papers 198, Center for Global Development.
- Hirshleifer, Jack, 1995. "Anarchy and Its Breakdown," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 103(1), pages 26-52, February.
- Jean-Paul Azam, 2006.
"The Paradox of Power Reconsidered: A Theory of Political Regimes in Africa,"
Journal of African Economies,
Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 15(1), pages 26-58, March.
- Azam, Jean-Paul, 2003. "The Paradox of Power Reconsidered: A Theory of Political Regimes in Africa," IDEI Working Papers 233, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse, revised 2005.
- Ndulu,Benno J. & O'Connell,Stephen A. & Bates,Robert H. & Collier,Paul & Soludo,Chukwuma C., 2009. "The Political Economy of Economic Growth in Africa, 1960â€“2000," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521127752, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tse:wpaper:24311. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/tsetofr.html .