Does Inflation Targeting Matter for EMEs?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Andrew Sumner, 2004. "Why are we still arguing about globalization?," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(7), pages 1015-1022.
- Manfred J. M. Neumann & Jurgen Von Hagen, 2002. "Does inflation targeting matter?," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Jul, pages 127-148.
- Levy-Yeyati, Eduardo & Sturzenegger, Federico, 2005. "Classifying exchange rate regimes: Deeds vs. words," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 49(6), pages 1603-1635, August.
- Andrew T. Levin & Fabio M. Natalucci & Jeremy M. Piger, 2004. "The macroeconomic effects of inflation targeting," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Jul, pages 51-80.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:bla:intfin:v:20:y:2017:i:2:p:135-154 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsInflation; Prices; EME; EMEs;
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CBA-2007-01-28 (Central Banking)
- NEP-MAC-2007-01-28 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2007-01-28 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:egb:wpaper:20061. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ricardo Cantú). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/epitemx.html .