|EGADE Business School, Tec de Monterrey. Ave. Rufino Tamayo, Garza García, Nuevo León, México. CP. 66269.|
Escuela de Graduados en Administración y Dirección de Empresas (EGADE) Monterrey, Mexico
Instituto Tecnológico y de Estudios Superiores de Monterrey (ITESM)
RePEc:edi:egitemx (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Cabral Torres René & Mollick André V. & Saucedo Eduardo, 2018. "The Impact of Crime and Other Economic Forces on Mexico's Foreign Direct Investment Inflows," Working Papers 2018-24, Banco de México.
- Cabral,Rene & Carneiro,Francisco Galrao & Mollick,Andre Varella, 2016. "Inflation targeting and exchange rate volatility in emerging markets," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7712, The World Bank.
- Rene Cabral & Rocio Garcia-Diaz & Andre Varella Mollick, 2015. "Does globalization affect top income inequality?," Working Papers 372, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Rene Cabral Torres, 2012. "Capital and Labor Mobility and the Size of Sub-national Governments: Evidence from a Panel of Mexican States," CID Working Papers 231, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
- Andre Varella Mollick & Rene Cabral Torres, 2007. "Productivity Effects on Mexican Manufacturing Employment before and after NAFTA," CID Working Papers 152, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
- René Cabral, 2006. "Does Inflation Targeting Matter for EMEs?," Working Papers 20061, Escuela de Graduados en Administración Pública y Políticas Públicas, Campus Monterrey, revised Dec 2006.
- René Cabral-Torres, "undated". "Monetary and Fiscal Policy Coordination," Discussion Papers 05/28, Department of Economics, University of York.
- René Cabral-Torres, "undated". "Assessing the Impact of Real Shocks on Small Dollarized Economies," Discussion Papers 05/27, Department of Economics, University of York.
- René Cabral & André Varella Mollick & Eduardo Saucedo, 2019. "Foreign Direct Investment In Mexico, Crime, And Economic Forces," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 37(1), pages 68-85, January.
- Cabral, René & Castellanos-Sosa, Francisco A., 2019. "Europe's income convergence and the latest global financial crisis," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 73(1), pages 23-34.
- Cabral, René & Mollick, André Varella, 2017. "Mexican real wages and the U.S. economy," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 141-152.
- RenÃ© Cabral & Luciano Ayala & Victor Hugo Delgado, 2017. "Residential Water Demand and Price Perception under Increasing Block Rates," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 37(1), pages 508-519.
- Andrew Abbott & René Cabral & Philip Jones, 2017. "Incumbency and Distributive Politics: Intergovernmental Transfers in Mexico," Southern Economic Journal, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 84(2), pages 484-503, October.
- Garcia-Diaz, Rocio & del Castillo, Ernesto & Cabral, René, 2016. "School competition and efficiency in elementary schools in Mexico," International Journal of Educational Development, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 23-34.
- René Cabral, 2016. "Openness and Mexico's subnational governments size: Evidence from a panel of Mexican states," Contaduría y Administración, Accounting and Management, vol. 61(4), pages 762-776, Octubre-D.
- Cabral, René & García-Díaz, Rocío & Mollick, André Varella, 2016. "Does globalization affect top income inequality?," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 38(5), pages 916-940.
- René Cabral & André Varella Mollick & Eduardo Saucedo, 2016. "Violence in Mexico and its effects on labor productivity," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 56(2), pages 317-339, March.
- Abbott, Andrew & Cabral, René & Jones, Philip & Palacios, Roberto, 2015. "Political pressure and procyclical expenditure: An analysis of the expenditures of state governments in Mexico," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 195-206.
- André Varella Mollick & René Cabral, 2015. "Assessing Returns To Education And Labor Shocks In Mexican Regions After Nafta," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 33(1), pages 190-206, January.
- RenÃ© Cabral & Franco Jair GonzÃ¡lez, 2014. "Gasto en investigaciÃ³n y desarrollo y productividad en la industria manufacturera mexicana," Estudios Económicos, El Colegio de México, Centro de Estudios Económicos, vol. 29(1), pages 27-55.
- René Cabral & André Mollick, 2012. "Mexico’s regional output convergence after NAFTA: a dynamic panel data analysis," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 48(3), pages 877-895, June.
- Rene Cabral & Andre Varella Mollick, 2011. "Intra-industry trade effects on Mexican manufacturing productivity before and after NAFTA," The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(1), pages 87-112.
- André Varella Mollick & René Cabral, 2011. "Government Size and Output Growth: the Effects of “Averaging out”," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 64(1), pages 122-137, February.
- Mollick, André Varella & Cabral, René & Carneiro, Francisco G., 2011. "Does inflation targeting matter for output growth? Evidence from industrial and emerging economies," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 537-551, July.
- Rene Cabral & Andre Varella Mollick & Joao Ricardo Faria, 2010. "Capital and Labour Mobility and their Impacts on Mexico's Regional Labour Markets," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 46(9), pages 1523-1542.
- Cabral, René, 2010. "Why dollarization didn't succeed: Comparing credibility and the impact of real shocks on small open economies," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 297-313, December.
- Mollick, André Varella & Cabral, René, 2009. "Productivity effects on Mexican manufacturing employment," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 66-81, March.
- Rene Cabral & Gulcin Ozkan, 2008. "Price stability, inflation targeting and public debt policy," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 5(32), pages 1-12.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
Featured entriesThis author is featured on the following reading lists, publication compilations, Wikipedia, or ReplicationWiki entries:
- RenÃ© Cabral Torres in Wikipedia (English)
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 4 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Rene Cabral should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.