Government Size and Output Growth: the Effects of “Averaging out”
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Escobari Diego & Mollick André Varella, 2013.
"Output growth and unexpected government expenditures,"
The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics,
De Gruyter, vol. 13(1), pages 1-33, September.
- Escobari, Diego & Mollick, André Varella, 2013. "Output Growth and Unexpected Government Expenditures," MPRA Paper 48969, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andreas Bergh & Magnus Henrekson, 2011.
"Government Size And Growth: A Survey And Interpretation Of The Evidence,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 25(5), pages 872-897, December.
- Bergh, Andreas & Henrekson, Magnus, 2011. "Government Size and Growth: A Survey and Interpretation of the Evidence," Working Paper Series 858, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Daniel Oto Peralías & Daniel Oto-Peralías & Diego Romero-Ávila, 2012. "Tracing the Link between Government Size and Growth: The Role of Public Sector Quality," EcoMod2012 4015, EcoMod.
- Cabral, René & García-Díaz, Rocío & Mollick, André Varella, 2016. "Does globalization affect top income inequality?," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 38(5), pages 916-940.
- Belitski Maksim, 2011. "Driving Urban Economic Growth – Evidence from Transition Economies," EERC Working Paper Series 11/10e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
- Daniel Oto-Peralías & Diego Romero-Ávila, 2013. "Tracing the Link between Government Size and Growth: The Role of Public Sector Quality," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 66(2), pages 229-255, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:kyklos:v:64:y:2011:i:1:p:122-137. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0023-5962 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.