The macroeconomic effects of inflation targeting
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Amato, Jeffery D. & Gerlach, Stefan, 2002.
"Inflation targeting in emerging market and transition economies: Lessons after a decade,"
European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 46(4-5), pages 781-790, May.
- Amato, Jeffery D. & Gerlach, Stefan, 2001. "Inflation Targeting in Emerging Market and Transition Economies: Lessons After a Decade," CEPR Discussion Papers 3074, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jeffery D. Amato & Stefan Gerlach, 2001. "Inflation Targeting in Emerging Market and Transition Economies: Lessons after a Decade," Working Papers 132001, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Marjan Petreski, 2010. "An Overhaul of a Doctrine: Has Inflation Targeting Opened a New Era in Developing-country Peggers?," FIW Working Paper series 057, FIW.
- Naoto Osawa, 2006. "Monetary Policy Responses to the Exchange Rate: Empirical Evidence from Three East Asian Inflation-Targeting Countries," Bank of Japan Working Paper Series 06-E-14, Bank of Japan.
- Jihene Bousrih, 2012.
"Degree of openness and inflation targeting policy: model of a small open economy,"
Journal of Financial Economic Policy, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 4(3), pages 232-246, July.
- Jihène Bousrih, 2010. "Degree of openness and inflation targeting policy : model of a small open economy," Post-Print halshs-00460136, HAL.
- Jihène Bousrih, 2011. "Degree of openness and inflation targeting policy : model of a small open economy," Post-Print halshs-00603217, HAL.
- Jihène Bousrih, 2010. "Degree of openess and inflation targeting policy : model of small open economy," Post-Print halshs-00496405, HAL.
- Bousrih Jihene, 2010. "Degree of Openness and Inflation Targeting Policy: Model of a Small Open Economy," Working Papers 2010.2, International Network for Economic Research - INFER.
- Jihène Bousrih, 2011. "Degree of openness and inflation targeting policy: Model of a small open economy," Post-Print halshs-00603207, HAL.
- corrinne ho & robert n mccauley, 2004. "Living with flexible exchange rates:," International Finance 0411003, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sanchez-Fung, Jose R., 2002.
"Inflation targeting and monetary analysis in Chile and Mexico,"
Economics Discussion Papers
2002-7, School of Economics, Kingston University London.
- Jose Sanchez-Fung, 2004. "Inflation targeting and monetary analysis in Chile and Mexico," Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2003 82, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- Sanchez-Fung, Jose R, 2003. "Inflation targeting and monetary analysis in Chile and Mexico," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2003 179, Royal Economic Society.
- Roman Horváth & Jakub Matějů, 2011.
"How Are Inflation Targets Set?,"
International Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 14(2), pages 265-300, June.
- Roman Horvath & Jakub Mateju, 2010. "How Are Inflation Targets Set?," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp426, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Roman Horvath & Jakub Mateju, 2011. "How are Inflation Targets Set?," Working Papers 2011/06, Czech National Bank.
- Roman Horváth & Jakub Matějů, 2011. "How Are Inflation Targets Set?," Working Papers IES 2011/01, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Jan 2011.
- Meixing Dai, 2009.
"Public debt and currency crisis: how central bank opacity can make things bad?,"
Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 29(1), pages 190-198.
- Dai, Meixing, 2008. "Public debt and currency crisis: how central bank opacity can make things bad?," MPRA Paper 13867, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kadria, Mohamed & Ben Aissa, Mohamed Safouane, 2016.
"Inflation targeting and public deficit in emerging countries: A time varying treatment effect approach,"
Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 52(PA), pages 108-114.
- Kadria, Mohamed & Ben Aissa, Mohamed Safouane, 2014. "Inflation Targeting and Public Deficit in Emerging Countries: A Time Varying Treatment Effect Approach," MPRA Paper 57442, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Horacio Aguirre & Tamara Burdisso, 2008. "Dangerous Liaisons? An Empirical Assessment of Inflation Targeting and Exchange Rate Regimes," BCRA Working Paper Series 200839, Central Bank of Argentina, Economic Research Department.
- Canarella, Giorgio & Miller, Stephen M., 2017. "Inflation targeting and inflation persistence: New evidence from fractional integration and cointegration," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 92(C), pages 45-62.
- Michael S. Hanson & Kwanghee Nam, 2005. "Inflation Targeting in an Emerging Market: the Case of Korea," Wesleyan Economics Working Papers 2005-007, Wesleyan University, Department of Economics.
- Dai, Meixing & Sidiropoulos, Moïse, 2003. "Inflation Targeting, Capital Mobility and Macroeconomic Stability," MPRA Paper 13858, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised May 2005.
- Balima, Hippolyte W. & Kilama, Eric G. & Tapsoba, René, 2020. "Inflation targeting: Genuine effects or publication selection bias?," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 128(C).
- Burdekin, Richard C.K. & Denzau, Arthur T. & Keil, Manfred W. & Sitthiyot, Thitithep & Willett, Thomas D., 2004. "When does inflation hurt economic growth? Different nonlinearities for different economies," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 519-532, September.
- Marcelo Sanchez, 2008. "The link between interest rates and exchange rates: do contractionary depreciations make a difference?," International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(1), pages 43-61.
- Abdelkader Aguir, 2018. "Central Bank Credibility, Independence, and Monetary Policy," Journal of Central Banking Theory and Practice, Central bank of Montenegro, vol. 7(3), pages 91-110.
- Rod Tyers & Yixiao Zhou, 2018. "Lost Inflation?," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 18-01, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Sánchez, Marcelo, 2009. "Characterising the inflation targeting regime in South Korea," Working Paper Series 1004, European Central Bank.
- Jason C. Patalinghug, 2018. "Inflation Targeting And Monetary Policy Rules," Global Economic Observer, "Nicolae Titulescu" University of Bucharest, Faculty of Economic Sciences;Institute for World Economy of the Romanian Academy, vol. 6(2), pages 111-118, December.
- Ghatak, Subrata & Moore, Tomoe, 2008. "Monetary policy rules for transition economies: an empirical analysis," Economics Discussion Papers 2008-5, School of Economics, Kingston University London.
More about this item
KeywordsInflation (Finance); Macroeconomics;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedlrv:y:2004:i:jul:p:51-80:n:v.86no.4. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbslus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.