Australia's Carbon Pricing Strategies in a Global Context
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Harry Clarke & Robert Waschik, 2012. "Australia's Carbon Pricing Strategies in a Global Context," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 88(s1), pages 22-37, June.
- Clarke, Harry & Waschik, Robert, 2011. "Australia’s Carbon Pricing Strategies in a Global Context," Working Papers 249535, Australian National University, Centre for Climate Economics & Policy.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fraser, Iain & Waschik, Robert, 2013. "The Double Dividend hypothesis in a CGE model: Specific factors and the carbon base," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 283-295.
- repec:eee:eneeco:v:69:y:2018:i:c:p:213-224 is not listed on IDEAS
- Harry Clarke & Iain Fraser & Robert George Waschik, 2014.
"How Much Abatement Will Australia's Emissions Reduction Fund Buy?,"
The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 33(4), pages 315-326, December.
- Harry Clarke & Iain Fraser & Robert Waschik, 2014. "How Much Abatement Will Australia's Emissions Reduction Fund Buy?," CCEP Working Papers 1416, Centre for Climate Economics & Policy, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Clake, Harry & Fraser, Iain & Waschik, Robert, 2014. "How much abatement will Australia’s Emissions Reduction Fund buy?," Working Papers 249499, Australian National University, Centre for Climate Economics & Policy.
- repec:spr:jecstr:v:6:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1186_s40008-017-0091-x is not listed on IDEAS
- Svetlana Maslyuk & Dinusha Dharmaratna, 2012. "Impact of Shocks on Australian Coal Mining," Monash Economics Working Papers 37-12, Monash University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
- Q54 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Climate; Natural Disasters and their Management; Global Warming
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-08-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2011-08-15 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2011-08-15 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:een:ccepwp:1112. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David Stern). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/asanuau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.