Can we use hedonic pricing to estimate freight value of time?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Cropper, Maureen L, et al, 1993. "Valuing Product Attributes Using Single Market Data: A Comparison of Hedonic and Discrete Choice Approaches," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 75(2), pages 225-232, May.
- Cassel, Eric & Mendelsohn, Robert, 1985. "The choice of functional forms for hedonic price equations: Comment," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 135-142, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dullaert, Wout & Zamparini, Luca, 2013. "The impact of lead time reliability in freight transport: A logistics assessment of transport economics findings," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 190-200.
- KONISHI Yoko & Se-il MUN & NISHIYAMA Yoshihiko & Ji Eun SUNG, 2014. "Measuring the Value of Time in Freight Transportation," Discussion papers 14004, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Se-il Mun & Yoko Konishi & Yoshihiko Nishiyama & Ji-eun Sung, 2014. "Measuring the value of transport time for inter-regional trade," ERSA conference papers ersa14p410, European Regional Science Association.
- Figliozzi, Miguel Andres & Zhang, Zeyan, 2009. "A Study of Transportation Disruption Causes and Costs in Containerized Maritime Transportation," 50th Annual Transportation Research Forum, Portland, Oregon, March 16-18, 2009 207815, Transportation Research Forum.
More about this item
KeywordsHedonic pricing; freight value of time.;
- R41 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - Transportation: Demand, Supply, and Congestion; Travel Time; Safety and Accidents; Transportation Noise
- D61 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Allocative Efficiency; Cost-Benefit Analysis
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-11-04 (All new papers)
- NEP-GEO-2008-11-04 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-URE-2008-11-04 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eei:rpaper:eeri_rp_2008_08. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Julia van Hove). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eeriibe.html .