Currency Issues and Options for an Independent Scotland
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Ronald MacDonald, "undated". "Currency issues and options for an independent Scotland," Working Papers 2013_12, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
References listed on IDEAS
- Artis, Michael & Ehrmann, Michael, 2006.
"The exchange rate - A shock-absorber or source of shocks? A study of four open economies,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 25(6), pages 874-893, October.
- Artis, Michael J & Ehrmann, Michael, 2000. "The Exchange Rate - A Shock-Absorber or Source of Shocks? A Study of Four Open Economies," CEPR Discussion Papers 2550, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Michael Artis & Michael Ehrmann, 2000. "The Exchange Rate -a Shock-Absorber or Source of Shocks? A Study of Four Open Economies," EUI-RSCAS Working Papers 38, European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS).
- Michael D. Bordo & Ronald MacDonald, 1997. "Violations of the `Rules of the Game' and the Credibility of the Classical Gold Standard, 1880-1914," NBER Working Papers 6115, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:edn:sirdps:484. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Research Office). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sireeuk.html .