The Case for a Discriminatory Pricing Rule in Competitive Electricity Pools
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert Wilson, 1979. "Auctions of Shares," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 93(4), pages 675-689.
- William Vickrey, 1961. "Counterspeculation, Auctions, And Competitive Sealed Tenders," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 16(1), pages 8-37, March.
- Klemperer, Paul D & Meyer, Margaret A, 1989. "Supply Function Equilibria in Oligopoly under Uncertainty," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 57(6), pages 1243-1277, November.
- Mark Armstrong & Simon Cowan & John Vickers, 1994. "Regulatory Reform: Economic Analysis and British Experience," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262510790, May.
- Back, Kerry & Zender, Jaime F, 1993. "Auctions of Divisible Goods: On the Rationale for the Treasury Experiment," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 6(4), pages 733-764.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jordi Brandts & Stanley S. Reynolds & Arthur Schram, 2014.
"Pivotal Suppliers and Market Power in Experimental Supply Function Competition,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 124(579), pages 887-916, September.
- Jordi Brandts & Stanley S. Reynolds & Arthur Schram, 2011. "Pivotal Suppliers and Market Power in Experimental Supply Function Competition," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 11-033/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- repec:spr:joptap:v:140:y:2009:i:1:d:10.1007_s10957-008-9437-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Genc, Talat S. & Reynolds, Stanley S., 2011.
"Supply function equilibria with capacity constraints and pivotal suppliers,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 432-442, July.
- Talat S. Genc & Stanley S. Reynolds, 2010. "Supply Function Equilibria with Capacity Constraints and Pivotal Suppliers," Working Papers 1007, University of Guelph, Department of Economics and Finance.
More about this item
Keywordselectricity pool; multi-unit auction;
- D44 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Auctions
- L13 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Oligopoly and Other Imperfect Markets
- L94 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Electric Utilities
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-09-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2004-09-05 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-ENE-2004-04-25 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-MIC-2004-09-05 (Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:edn:esedps:39. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Research Office). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deediuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.