Report NEP-MIC-2004-09-05This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Jing-Yuan Chiou issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hans-Theo Normann, 2004. "Equilibrium Vertical Foreclosure in the Repeated Game," Industrial Organization 0408008, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mark N. Harris & Xueyan Zhao, 2004. "Modelling Tobacco Consumption with a Zero-Inflated Ordered Probit Model," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 14/04, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Ulrich Berger, 2004. "Some Notes on Learning in Games with Strategic Complementarities," Game Theory and Information 0409001, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:rea:inrawp:200409 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Stutzer, Alois & Frey, Bruno S., 2004. "Stress That Doesn't Pay: The Commuting Paradox," IZA Discussion Papers 1278, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Bergès-Sennou, F. & Mitraille, S., 2003. "Private label, quality choice and bargaining power in a vertical structure," Economics Working Paper Archive (Toulouse) 52, French Institute for Agronomy Research (INRA), Economics Laboratory in Toulouse (ESR Toulouse).
- Ulrich Berger, 2004. "Two More Classes of Games with the Fictitious Play Property," Game Theory and Information 0408003, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Johansson-Stenman, Olof & Martinsson, Peter, 2004. "Honestly, why are you driving a BMW?," Working Papers in Economics 141, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Ahmed Anwar, 1999. "The Case for a Discriminatory Pricing Rule in Competitive Electricity Pools," ESE Discussion Papers 39, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Georges Dionne & Pierre-Carl Michaud & Maki Dahchour, 2004. "Separating Moral Hazard from Adverse Selection in Automobile Insurance: Longitudinal Evidence from France," Cahiers de recherche 0420, CIRPEE.