Report NEP-ENE-2004-04-25This is the archive for NEP-ENE, a report on new working papers in the area of Energy Economics. Roger Fouquet issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20040003 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Peter Mulder & Henri L.F. de Groot, 2004. "International Comparisons of Sectoral Energy- and Labour-Productivity Performance: Stylised Facts and Decomposition of Trends," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 04-007/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Andrew J. Leach, 2004. "The Climate Change Learning Curve," Cahiers de recherche 04-03, HEC Montréal, Institut d'économie appliquée.
- Verena L. Holzer, 2004. "Ecological Objectives and the Energy Sector - the German Renewable Energies Act and the European Emissions Trading System -," Volkswirtschaftliche Diskussionsbeiträge 63, Universität Potsdam, Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Ahmed Anwar, 1999. "The Case for a Discriminatory Pricing Rule in Competitive Electricity Pools," ESE Discussion Papers 39, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Luca Grilli, 2004. "A Differential Game for Renewable Resource Extraction Asymmetric Players and Asynchronous Horizons," Quaderni DSEMS lg_cart_2004, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche, Matematiche e Statistiche, Universita' di Foggia.