Report NEP-COM-2004-09-05This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:cla:uclaol:314 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Giuseppe Lopomo, 2004. "Optimality and Robustness of the English Auction," Levine's Bibliography 122247000000000391, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Hans-Theo Normann, 2004. "Equilibrium Vertical Foreclosure in the Repeated Game," Industrial Organization 0408008, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lantz, Björn, 2004. "Monopolreglering med nätnyttomodellens princip – modellkalibrering och incitament," FE rapport 2004-404, University of Gothenburg, Department of Business Administration.
- Stefan Beiner & Markus Schmid & Gabrielle Wanzenried, 2004. "Product Market Competition, Managerial Inventives, and Firm Valuation," Diskussionsschriften dp0412, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft.
- Sandro Brusco & Giuseppe Lopomo & S Viswanathan, 2004. "Merger Mechanisms," Levine's Bibliography 122247000000000379, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Item repec:rea:inrawp:200409 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Alberto Gabriele, 2004. "Policy Alternatives In Reforming Power Utilities In Developing Countries: A Critical Survey," UNCTAD Discussion Papers 168, United Nations Conference on Trade and Development.
- Bergès-Sennou, F. & Mitraille, S., 2003. "Private label, quality choice and bargaining power in a vertical structure," Economics Working Paper Archive (Toulouse) 52, French Institute for Agronomy Research (INRA), Economics Laboratory in Toulouse (ESR Toulouse).
- Mehdi SHAFAEDDIN, 2000. "What Did Frederick List Actually Say? Some Clarifications On The Infant Industry Argument," UNCTAD Discussion Papers 149, United Nations Conference on Trade and Development.
- Sandro Brusco & Giuseppe Lopomo, 2004. "Collusion via Signalling in Simultaneous Ascending Bid Auctions with Heterogeneous Objects, with and without Complementarities," Levine's Bibliography 122247000000000385, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Ahmed Anwar, 1999. "The Case for a Discriminatory Pricing Rule in Competitive Electricity Pools," ESE Discussion Papers 39, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Ulrich Berger, 2004. "Access Charges in the Presence of Call Externalities," Industrial Organization 0408009, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 31 Aug 2004.
- B. Andersen, & Z. Kozul-Wright & R. Kozul-Wright, 2000. "Copyrights, Competition And Development: The Case Of The Music Industry," UNCTAD Discussion Papers 145, United Nations Conference on Trade and Development.
- Susan Athey & Kyle Bagwell, 2004. "Collusion with Persistent Cost Shocks," Levine's Bibliography 122247000000000334, UCLA Department of Economics.