Putting it off for later
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Unknown, 2008. "New Generation of Standards - Executive Summary," 2008 NAAMIC Workshop V: New Generation of NAFTA Standards 163903, North American Agrifood Market Integration Consortium (NAAMIC).
- Jeffrey B. Liebman & Neale Mahoney, 2013.
"Do Expiring Budgets Lead to Wasteful Year-End Spending? Evidence from Federal Procurement,"
NBER Working Papers
19481, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Liebman, Jeffrey B. & Mahoney, Neale, 2013. "Do Expiring Budgets Lead to Wasteful Year-End Spending? Evidence from Federal Procurement," Working Paper Series rwp13-038, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Fitzenberger, Bernd & Furdas, Marina & Sajons, Christoph, 2016.
"End-of-year spending and the long-run employment effects of training programs for the unemployed,"
ZEW Discussion Papers
16-084, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Fitzenberger, Bernd & Furdas, Marina & Sajons, Christoph, 2017. "End-of-Year Spending and the Long-Run Employment: Effects of Training Programs for the Unemployed," Annual Conference 2017 (Vienna): Alternative Structures for Money and Banking 168310, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Fitzenberger, Bernd & Furdas, Marina & Sajons, Christoph, 2016. "End-of-year spending and the long-run employment effects of training programs for the unemployed," Freiburg Discussion Papers on Constitutional Economics 16/08, Walter Eucken Institut e.V..
- Fitzenberger, Bernd & Furdas, Marina & Sajons, Christoph, 2016. "End-of-Year Spending and the Long-Run Employment Effects of Training Programs for the Unemployed," IZA Discussion Papers 10441, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Saul Pleeter & John T. Warner, 2001. "The Personal Discount Rate: Evidence from Military Downsizing Programs," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 91(1), pages 33-53, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kortelainen, Mika & Lapointe, Simon, 2019. "Inefficiencies in the Financing of Finnish County Governments - Lessons from the Literature on Fiscal Federalism," Research Reports 188, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
More about this item
KeywordsGovernment spending; fiscal year distortions;
- H11 - Public Economics - - Structure and Scope of Government - - - Structure and Scope of Government
- H50 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - General
- H61 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - Budget; Budget Systems
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-URE-2015-11-07 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:edn:esedps:260. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Research Office). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deediuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.