MERCOSUR in transition: macroeconomic perspectives
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Heymann, Daniel & Ramos, Adrián, 2011. "MERCOSUR in Transition: Macroeconomic Perspectives," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 2932, Inter-American Development Bank.
References listed on IDEAS
- Guillermo A. Calvo & Carmen M. Reinhart, 2002.
"Fear of Floating,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 117(2), pages 379-408.
- Guillermo A. Calvo & Carmen M. Reinhart, 2000. "Fear of Floating," NBER Working Papers 7993, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Reinhart, Carmen & Calvo, Guillermo, 2002. "Fear of floating," MPRA Paper 14000, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Reinhart, Carmen, 2001. "Fear of Floating: Exchange Rate Flexibility Indices," MPRA Paper 13196, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ocampo, José Antonio, 1999. "Reforming the international financial architecture: consensus and divergence," Series Históricas 1, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Carrera, Jorge Eduardo & Cicowiez, Martín & Lacunza, Hernán & Saavedra, Marcelo, 2005. "Interdependencia y regímenes cambiarios en Mercosur: un modelo macroeconómico de equilibrio general computado para su medición [Interdependence under different exchange rate regimes in the Mercosur," MPRA Paper 7845, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2005.
- Ernesto Talvi & Alfonso S. Bevilaqua & Marcelo Catena, 2001. "Integration, Interdependence, and Regional Goods: An Application to Mercosur," Economía Journal, The Latin American and Caribbean Economic Association - LACEA, vol. 0(Fall 2001), pages 153-208, August.
- Hausmann, Ricardo & Stein, Ernesto H. & Fernández-Arias, Eduardo, 2001. "Courting FDI: is competition bad?," Sede de la CEPAL en Santiago (Estudios e Investigaciones) 34827, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Satyajit Chatterjee & Dean Corbae, 2003. "On the welfare gains of eliminating a small likelihood of economic crises: A case for stabilization policies?," Working Papers 03-20, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia, revised 2003.
- Peter Mooslechner & Martin Schuerz, 1999. "International Macroeconomic Policy Coordination: Any Lessons for EMU? A Selective Survey of the Literature," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 26(3), pages 171-199, September.
- Ben S. Bernanke & Frederic S. Mishkin, 1997.
"Inflation Targeting: A New Framework for Monetary Policy?,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 11(2), pages 97-116, Spring.
- Ben S. Bernanke & Frederic S. Mishkin, 1997. "Inflation Targeting: A New Framework for Monetary Policy?," NBER Working Papers 5893, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Agosin, Manuel R., 2001. "Strengthening regional financial cooperation," Revista CEPAL, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), April.
- Diego Moccero & Carlos Winograd, 2005. "Macroeconomic Coordination Policies: Why and How?: From Europe to MERCOSUR," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 19358, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Moccero, Diego & Winograd, Carlos, 2011. "Macroeconomic Coordination Policies: Why and How?: From Europe to MERCOSUR," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 2934, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Sebastian Galiani & Daniel Heymann & Mariano Tommasi, 2003. "Great Expectations and Hard Times: The Argentine Convertibility Plan," Economía Journal, The Latin American and Caribbean Economic Association - LACEA, vol. 0(Spring 20), pages 109-160, January.
More about this item
KeywordsMERCOSUR; ANALISIS ECONOMICO; COOPERACION ECONOMICA; INTEGRACION ECONOMICA; ECONOMIC ANALYSIS; ECONOMIC COOPERATION; ECONOMIC INTEGRATION; MERCOSUR;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecr:col022:3910. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Biblioteca CEPAL). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eclaccl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.