Great Expectations and Hard Times: The Argentine Convertibility Plan
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michael D. Bordo & Lars Jonung & Agnieszka Markiewicz, 2013.
"A Fiscal Union for the Euro: Some Lessons from History ,"
CESifo Economic Studies,
CESifo, vol. 59(3), pages 449-488, September.
- Michael D. Bordo & Agnieszka Markiewicz & Lars Jonung, 2011. "A Fiscal Union for the Euro: Some Lessons from History," NBER Working Papers 17380, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Daniel Heymann & Adrián Ramos, 2005. "MERCOSUR in Transition: Macroeconomic Perspectives," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 2932, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Guillermo Cruces, 2005.
"Income Fluctuations, Poverty and Well-Being Over Time: Theory and Application to Argentina,"
Labor and Demography
- Cruces, Guillermo, 2005. "Income fluctuation, poverty and well-being over time: theory and application to Argentina," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 6545, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Guillermo Cruces, 2005. "Income Fluctuation, Poverty and Well-Being Over Time: Theory and Application to Argentina," STICERD - Distributional Analysis Research Programme Papers 76, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Mariano Tommasi & Alvaro Forteza & German Herrera, 2005. "Understanding Reform in Latin America," Working Papers 88, Universidad de San Andres, Departamento de Economia, revised Dec 2005.
- Horacio Aguirre, 2007. "The financial position of households after a macroeconomic crisis: the case of Argentina," IFC Bulletins chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Proceedings of the IFC Conference on "Measuring the financial position of the household sector", Basel, 30-31 August 2006 - Volume 2, volume 26, pages 324-341 Bank for International Settlements.
- repec:eee:intfin:v:49:y:2017:i:c:p:32-47 is not listed on IDEAS
- Daniel Heymann & Adrián Ramos & Horacio Aguirre, 2011. "Inflation and Macroeconomic Policies in Post-convertibility Argentina," Chapters,in: The Economies of Argentina and Brazil, chapter 19 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Birdsall, Nancy & de la Torre, Augusto & Caicedo, Felipe Valencia, 2010. "The Washington consensus : assessing a damaged brand," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5316, The World Bank.
- David McKenzie & Ernesto Schargrodsky, 2005. "Buying Less, But Shopping More: Changes In Consumption Patterns During A Crisis," Business School Working Papers buyinglessshop, Universidad Torcuato Di Tella.
- Hansen, Bodil Olai & Keiding, Hans, 2006. "Financial Intermediation, Moral Hazard, And Pareto Inferior Trade," Working Papers 07-2004, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Economics.
- Diego Aparicio & Daniel Fraiman, 2015. "Banking Networks And Leverage Dependence In Emerging Countries," Advances in Complex Systems (ACS), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 18(07n08), pages 1-21, November.
- Mariano Tommasi, 2003. "Crises, institutions politiques et réformes politiques : le bon, le mauvais et l'affreux," Revue d’économie du développement, De Boeck Université, vol. 11(2), pages 49-81.
- Mariano Tommasi & Pablo T. Spiller & Ernesto Stein, 2003. "Political Institutions, Policymaking Processes, and Policy Outcomes. An Intertemporal Transactions Framework," Working Papers 59, Universidad de San Andres, Departamento de Economia, revised Jul 2003.
- Daniel Heymann, 2009. "Notes on Varieties of Crises," Ensayos Económicos, Central Bank of Argentina, Economic Research Department, vol. 1(53-54), pages 67-71, January -.
- Sebastian Galiani & Ivan Torre & Gustavo Torrens, 2015. "International Organizations and Structural Reforms," NBER Working Papers 21237, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Heymann, Daniel & Ramos, Adrián, 2005. "MERCOSUR in transition: macroeconomic perspectives," Documentos de Proyectos 55, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
More about this item
KeywordsArgentine crisis; public policy; deflation-cum-adjusment; political economy;
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
- E61 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Policy Objectives; Policy Designs and Consistency; Policy Coordination
- H12 - Public Economics - - Structure and Scope of Government - - - Crisis Management
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:col:000425:008683. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.