Structural change for equality: an integrated approach to development. Thirty-four session of ECLAC. Summary
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Rachel Male, 2010. "Developing Country Business Cycles: Characterising the Cycle," Working Papers 663, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Alberto Melo, 2001. "Industrial Policy in Latin America and the Caribbean at the Turn of the Century," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 6492, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Justin Yifu Lin, 2011.
"New Structural Economics: A Framework for Rethinking Development,"
World Bank Research Observer,
World Bank Group, vol. 26(2), pages 193-221, August.
- Lin, Justin Yifu, 2011. "New structural economics : a framework for rethinking development," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5197, The World Bank.
- Hartwick, John M, 1977.
"Intergenerational Equity and the Investing of Rents from Exhaustible Resources,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 67(5), pages 972-974, December.
- John Hartwick, 1976. "Intergenerational Equity and the Investing of Rents from Exhaustible Resources," Working Papers 220, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- repec:idb:idbbks:386 is not listed on IDEAS
- Anthony P. Thirlwall, 2011.
"Balance of payments constrained growth models: history and overview,"
PSL Quarterly Review,
Economia civile, vol. 64(259), pages 307-351.
- A. P. Thirlwall, 2011. "Balance of Payments Constrained Growth Models: History and Overview," Studies in Economics 1111, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Raphael Rocha Gouvea & Gilberto Tadeu Lima, 2010.
"Structural change, balance-of-payments constraint, and economic growth: evidence from the multisectoral Thirlwall's law,"
Journal of Post Keynesian Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(1), pages 169-204, October.
- Raphael Rocha Gouvêa & Gilberto Tadeu Lima, 2011. "Structural Change,Balance-of-Payments Constraint and Economic Growth: Evidence from the Multi-Sectoral Thirlwall’s Law," Anais do XXXVII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 37th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 74, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- repec:idb:brikps:71998 is not listed on IDEAS
- Adrian Pagan & Don Harding, 2005.
"A suggested framework for classifying the modes of cycle research,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 20(2), pages 151-159.
- Don Harding & Adrian Pagan, 2004. "A suggested framework for classifying the modes of cycle research," CAMA Working Papers 2004-05, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Dillon Alleyne & Alfred A. Francis, 2008. "Balance Of Payments-Constrained Growth In Developing Countries: A Theoretical Perspective," Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 59(2), pages 189-202, May.
- Bruce Greenwald & Joseph E. Stiglitz, 2006. "Helping Infant Economies Grow: Foundations of Trade Policies for Developing Countries," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 96(2), pages 141-146, May.
- John Hartwick, 1977. "Intergenerational Equity and the Investment of Rents from Exhaustible Resources in a Two Sector Model," Working Papers 281, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Alberto Daniel Barreix & Martín Bes & Jerónimo Roca, 2009. "Equidad Fiscal en Centroamérica, Panamá y República Dominicana," IDB Publications (Books), Inter-American Development Bank, number 71998, February.
- Giovanni Dosi & Keith Pavitt & Luc Soete, 1990. "The Economics of Technical Change and International Trade," LEM Book Series, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy, number dosietal-1990.
More about this item
KeywordsCEPAL; DESARROLLO ECONOMICO; DESARROLLO SOCIAL; CRECIMIENTO ECONOMICO; IGUALDAD; CICLOS ECONOMICOS; INVERSIONES; MACROECONOMIA; POLITICA MONETARIA; HACIENDA PUBLICA; EMPLEO; PRODUCTIVIDAD; INGRESOS; POLITICA DE DESARROLLO; POLITICA INDUSTRIAL; POLITICA ECONOMICA; POLITICA SOCIAL; DERECHOS ECONOMICOS; SOCIALES Y CULTURALES; ECLAC; ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT; SOCIAL DEVELOPMENT; ECONOMIC GROWTH; EQUALITY; BUSINESS CYCLES; INVESTMENTS; MACROECONOMICS; MONETARY POLICY; PUBLIC FINANCE; EMPLOYMENT; PRODUCTIVITY; INCOME; DEVELOPMENT POLICY; INDUSTRIAL POLICY; ECONOMIC POLICY; SOCIAL POLICY; ECONOMIC; SOCIAL AND CULTURAL RIGHTS;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecr:c39025:13535. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Biblioteca CEPAL). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eclaccl.html .