Structural change for equality: an integrated approach to development. Thirty-four session of ECLAC. Summary
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Rachel Male, 2010. "Developing Country Business Cycles: Characterising the Cycle," Working Papers 663, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Justin Yifu Lin, 2011.
"New Structural Economics: A Framework for Rethinking Development,"
World Bank Research Observer,
World Bank Group, vol. 26(2), pages 193-221, August.
- Lin, Justin Yifu, 2011. "New structural economics : a framework for rethinking development," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5197, The World Bank.
- Anthony P. Thirlwall, 2011.
"Balance of payments constrained growth models: history and overview,"
PSL Quarterly Review,
Economia civile, vol. 64(259), pages 307-351.
- A. P. Thirlwall, 2011. "Balance of Payments Constrained Growth Models: History and Overview," Studies in Economics 1111, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Raphael Rocha Gouvea & Gilberto Tadeu Lima, 2010.
"Structural change, balance-of-payments constraint, and economic growth: evidence from the multisectoral Thirlwall's law,"
Journal of Post Keynesian Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(1), pages 169-204, October.
- Raphael Rocha Gouvêa & Gilberto Tadeu Lima, 2011. "Structural Change,Balance-of-Payments Constraint and Economic Growth: Evidence from the Multi-Sectoral Thirlwall’s Law," Anais do XXXVII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 37th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 74, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Adrian Pagan & Don Harding, 2005.
"A suggested framework for classifying the modes of cycle research,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 20(2), pages 151-159.
- Don Harding & Adrian Pagan, 2004. "A suggested framework for classifying the modes of cycle research," CAMA Working Papers 2004-05, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Dillon Alleyne & Alfred A. Francis, 2008. "Balance Of Payments-Constrained Growth In Developing Countries: A Theoretical Perspective," Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 59(2), pages 189-202, May.
- Bruce Greenwald & Joseph E. Stiglitz, 2006. "Helping Infant Economies Grow: Foundations of Trade Policies for Developing Countries," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 96(2), pages 141-146, May.
- John Hartwick, 1977. "Intergenerational Equity and the Investment of Rents from Exhaustible Resources in a Two Sector Model," Working Papers 281, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Alberto Melo, 2001. "Industrial Policy in Latin America and the Caribbean at the Turn of the Century," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 6492, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Hartwick, John M, 1977.
"Intergenerational Equity and the Investing of Rents from Exhaustible Resources,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 67(5), pages 972-974, December.
- John Hartwick, 1976. "Intergenerational Equity and the Investing of Rents from Exhaustible Resources," Working Papers 220, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- repec:idb:idbbks:386 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:idb:brikps:71998 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alberto Daniel Barreix & Martín Bes & Jerónimo Roca, 2009. "Equidad Fiscal en Centroamérica, Panamá y República Dominicana," IDB Publications (Books), Inter-American Development Bank, number 71998, February.
- Giovanni Dosi & Keith Pavitt & Luc Soete, 1990. "The Economics of Technical Change and International Trade," LEM Book Series, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy, number dosietal-1990, August.
More about this item
KeywordsCEPAL; DESARROLLO ECONOMICO; DESARROLLO SOCIAL; CRECIMIENTO ECONOMICO; IGUALDAD; CICLOS ECONOMICOS; INVERSIONES; MACROECONOMIA; POLITICA MONETARIA; HACIENDA PUBLICA; EMPLEO; PRODUCTIVIDAD; INGRESOS; POLITICA DE DESARROLLO; POLITICA INDUSTRIAL; POLITICA ECONOMICA; POLITICA SOCIAL; DERECHOS ECONOMICOS; SOCIALES Y CULTURALES; ECLAC; ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT; SOCIAL DEVELOPMENT; ECONOMIC GROWTH; EQUALITY; BUSINESS CYCLES; INVESTMENTS; MACROECONOMICS; MONETARY POLICY; PUBLIC FINANCE; EMPLOYMENT; PRODUCTIVITY; INCOME; DEVELOPMENT POLICY; INDUSTRIAL POLICY; ECONOMIC POLICY; SOCIAL POLICY; ECONOMIC; SOCIAL AND CULTURAL RIGHTS;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecr:c39025:13535. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Biblioteca CEPAL). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eclaccl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.